8.

Willow's POV:

I woke up at 8:30 to Wrath jumping on the bed. I chuckled before turning over and grabbing my phone and calling Mr Riley.

"Mr Riley speaking." His gruff voice said over the phone.

"Hello, Mr Riley. It's Aroura, I woke up sick today so I won't be there."

"Ok Ms Diance. I wish for you to feel better and see you tomorrow. Goodbye."

I hung up the phone before getting up and getting dressed. "Wrath, we're going shopping for you some clothes until we can find our way home."

"Ok!"

I showered and got dressed into some plain black jeans, a grey tank top that I tucked in and a flannel along with some doc martins.

I grabbed Wrath's clothes from the dryer and he put them on. He slept in underwear while I washed his clothes last night.

I had 2 pancakes for Wrath and a coffee for myself before we headed out the door. "Willow?"

"Call me Aroura while we're out in public."

"Aroura?"

"Yes?"

"What happened to your ear?"

"It got shot."

"Aroura. Daddy has looked for you for a long time. But everyone thinks you're dead."

His words caused me to stop in my tracks. They think I'm dead? How did that happen?

I mumbled a series of curses under my breath before continuing to walk.

We walked into Target and he picked some clothes out along with a few toys. I picked up some food and snacks and he also picked out some of his favorite snacks and drinks.

We went to check out and as we left I felt a sharp pans in my head and someone him me from behind. I grabbed Wrath and held him tight as I turned around just to be hit in the head with a bear bottle.

"Motherfucker. William again?"

"Mhm"

"Another message?"

"Not this time."

"What this time?"

"Strike."

I moved right before the bat could hit my head causing it to hit right in my spine. I released Wrath and he ran and hid under a random car while I kicked at the dude.

I was finally able to kick him far enough back for me to stand up and get ready to fight him off.

Hard to do with a very much so painful back and blurry vision. Just and fyi

He pulled out a knife and swung it making a diagonal cut across my wrist.

"Fight like man if you're gonna fight at all."

He dropped the knife and I immediately punched him in the head and pinched his pressure point on his neck, knowing I couldn't do much with my current position.

I picked up the bags and Wrath ran from under the car over to me. We walked to the car, got in, checked the back seats, and drove off.

We got home just for my apartment to be trashed again. I let out a sigh and dropped the bags, turning on my shuffle playlist and began cleaning.

Wrath put his toys in a tub in my room and stocked the pantry with the food we bought while I cleaned the living room.

After cleaning I set up security cameras that I bought. They may not help if he always come in when he's invisible but if not then they'll help a lot.

I began cooking spaghetti for supper while Wrath played with his new toys. I began thinking of day cares that I could put Wrath in.

Never once have I passed one when walking and I don't know anyone to ask. I can't just take him to work.

I pulled my phone out while the meat cooked, calling Logan Riley. Because he's the only person here that I've ever had a conversation with.

"Mr Riley's office, this is Molly. How can I help you?"

"Can I please speak to Mr Riley, tell him it's Ms Diance."

The line was silent for a few moments as she talked to Logan.

"I'm transferring you over right now."

"Thank you."

I waited for Mr Riley to answer and when his deep voice finally came over the phone I greeted him.

"What did you need Ms Diance?"

"I have a question."

"Shoot for it, Aroura."

"Do you know of any daycares around here that are close to the office?"

"There is one 2 blocks down that is run by humans. They close at 10pm everyday."

"Thank you so much, Mr Riley."

I hung up the phone and called the place he was talking about and got Wrath enrolled.

"Spaghetti's done, Wrath."

He ran to the couch's no I took him a plate before getting me a plate and sitting beside him and watching Mulan.

I kept eyeing the Window making sure that man isn't trying to get in.

Once we get done eating I shower and then Wrath takes a bath and we get ready for bed.

I hear shuffling in the living room and usher Wrath to the bedroom closet before going in there with my gun.

"If it isn't Isabella."

"If it isn't mister demon dude."

"Why are you trashing my living room?"

"I love mind games Isabella. Sadly, you caught on too quickly. But, I'm here for revenge."

"I have a child to look after. Leave me alone." I begin already picking up the living room for the 2nd time today.

"Not so fast Isabella." He grabs my wrist and I stand up with him analyzing me.

"You're awfully pretty. What a shame I just kill you."

"You're either here for Joshua Hugh or William. And by the name you're calling me, you're here for Joshua."

"How do you know William?"

"Let's just say I've had my fair share of him."

"Meaning?"

This seems to be pissing him off. Let's play around.

"A fair share of his dick, so say."

He removed his hand from my wrist and brought it up and punched me in the face once again.

"You know, stranger, you look oddly familiar."

And I wasn't lying. He kind of looks a lot like 'L'.

"So you fucked William?"

"You could say."

"So you were associated with him?"

"Eh."

He kneed me in the stomach causing me to fall to the ground in pain.

"Don't expect to live long, Isabella. I'll be torturing you with a smile on my face very soon."

I have a grunt and began laughing as he left again.