Chapter Twenty Six

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

{Christy's Maternity Outfit}

The Next Day. In the courtyard, Christy is laying on the table. And Freya is gently hovering a pendant over Christy's small baby bump.

"The pendant glows pink. It's a girl. It glows blue. It's a boy." says Freya.

"Okay." Christy says.

Freya gently hovers the pendant over Christy's small baby bump. The pendant glows pink, then, blue.

"It's a boy." Freya says.

"Oh, geez. Not another mini-Klaus." Christy says, playfully jokingly.

Freya playfully snickers. But them, the pendant glows pink, indicating that the little baby is a girl.

"It's a girl." Freya says.

"Are you sure, Freya?" Christy asks her sister-in-law.

"Yes, I'm sure. The baby's a girl." Freya says. And puts the pendant in her jacket pocket as Christy gently sits up straight on the table. "Have you and Niklaus discussed any baby girl's names?"

 "Have you and Niklaus discussed any baby girl's names?"

"Well, I was thinking Luna. After the moon." Christy says.

"Luna. Luna Mikaelson. A beautiful name. Perhaps, I'm envious of your pregnancy, Christy. I was pregnant before." Freya says.

"You were?" Christy asks Freya.

"Yes. I was. I was in love with a man named Mathias. He and I bore a child. But, in my attempt to escape my aunt Dahlia, I destroyed my unborn child." Freya says.

"I'm sorry." Christy says to Freya, gloomily.

"It's alright. I have a niece now." Freya says.

"By the way, who's Dahlia?" Christy asks Freya.

"Dahlia is my siblings and I's aunt, a witch, and sadly to say, but she will come for your child." Freya says.