chapter 9: empty class room part1-3

Hell ik it's been awhile but I'm here TA-DA

🐁Srry if I just disappeared for idk how long but here's another part!💥💞

⚠️opening the fridge to get a lemon🍋⚠️

      (Which means smut is coming💞  good luck babes)

🟦
🟦
🟦
🟦
🟦
🟦
🟦

As I wipe my mouth and head to class being late of course, I look over to a karma was sitting and I didn't see him in his seat.

(Karma's pov)
After that loving kiss, over to the near/behind the school and called up nagisa.

🟦-"Hello?"saying the low voice almost a whispering

🟥🍓-"hey can you go somewhere else I need to talk to you privately"

🟦-"ok"

(Nagisa pov)

It was weird that karma was calling me during class but I didn't mind it I put my phone into my pocket and asked the teacher if I could go use the bathroom, and I got up and went to the bathroom I went inside of a stall and closed the door.

🟦-"ok I'm here what is it?"

🟥🍓-"okay I may or may not need you to lead m/n into an empty classroom for me"

🟦-"I-"

🟥🍓-"and before you see anything I already have their book for class also don't ask how I got it it's for personal reasons"

🟦-"but why exactly do I need to do that? And can you at least tell me why?"

🟥🍓-"I'll tell you later can you just do this for me once"

I sighed
"Fine" I said to the phone
He thanked me (some how possible) and hung up the phone immediately after that.

When I first period was over I went to hallway to go look for him when I spotted him I told him to come over and give him m/n book and he walked away as soon as I get it to him.

Another is coming right after this one!!🤩✌️