chapter 20: ill try anything once pt2

As the time came I got dressed up and sat on the couch waiting for nagisa and karma, a few minutes later nagisa comes out the room all dressed up too.

"I see you want to look good for us?" I say laughed as nagisa slacked me on the back of my head before sitting down next to me, after almost 30 minutes karma came out (obviously) very dressed up.

"What the hell took you so damn long!?" I say as I open the door.

"I was just making sure I look good for you guys" karma said as he gave me a wink, I blushed softly as I roll and eyes and pulls out my  phone calling a Uber.

Once we got in the Uber I took the window seat (obviously) and karma sat in the middle as nagisa sat on the other side, once the ride started karma put his hand on my waist and then kissed my cheek.

"Was that necessary?" I say not wanting to admit I kinda liked it.

karma grinned at me as nagisa spoke up,

"Can y'all do that shit when we get back home?" He said slightly annoyed

"Do you want some too?" Karma said teasingly

"No, I don't" nagisa said blushing softly as he remembered his dream last night

Karma kissed his hand and grinned,
"Sure you don't"

After 5 mins we arrived at the fancy restaurant and I looked at it in awe.

I pull karma and nagisa inside can't waiting to eat cause I was hungry all day.

(I sorry if this one was short, I have been do this for like, while, a totally valid excuse. 😃👍)