Promise

12:34AM
(this was when they were still young)

Y/N barged in the room where Silco and Vander were hanging out, they both shrieked from the unexpected sound of the door opening "So this is where the both of you hide from me! You can never hide from me!" She said being cocky, "Y/N I have something for you." Silco said to her while Vander looked like he was hiding something too, both of them looked suspicious. Silco pretended to grab something in his pocket and when he pulled his hand out it was his middle finger pointing at Y/N. Vander bursted into laughter while Silco just chuckled a bit, "You guys are full of shit no wonder I dont hang out with the both of you" "Hey come on, we're just joking around." Vander assured Y/N that it really was true, She shut the door and sat on Silco's bed. "Piss off I just fixed my bed." "Hm, is that so?" Y/N started messing his bed up, the blanket was thrown on the floor, two of his pillows were on Vander's bed. "Fuck you, you're cleaning that up." "Whatever fuckface" "Knucklehead" "Idiot" "Annoying" "Asshole" It was an argument of name calling between Y/N and Silco, Vander sighed in exhaustion since it was like two children who hate eachother for who knows why.

"Settle down you two, you both act so immature for your age." "Shut up, you're two years older than us both." "Just the facts." Things calmed down, Y/N fixed Silco's bed and the three of them started talking about things while listening to music played on their small rusty disc player.

They were talking about on how to make the undercity a better place and Silco's face lit up like an idea sparked in his head. Vander and Y/N looked at eachother and then at Silco, "Well? Spit it out." "You know I never liked the seperation between Piltover and Zaun." "Not this again." Vander said, it seemed they had this talk before Y/N entered the room, so thats why they were hiding. "You're the leader here, do something about it." Y/N argued at Vander. "She's right, the people here depend on you." "Let's say I agree with you, what's your plan?" He asked Silco. He smirked "We'll kill everyone that gets in our way." This made Vander stand his ground, "Absolutely not, you're insane! Do you even hear yourself?" "Piss off Vander, we've been following their rules for so damn long, Silco's right." "Even if I can control the people down here what can I do?" "You fight for what's right." "Killing people is right?" They continued to argue through out the night, screaming and shouting at one another.

1:12 AM
Y/N POV

"This bickering is pointless, i'm off to my room." I got up and left the room still pissed off. I head to my room and the door creaked wide open, looks like I didnt close the door properly. I walked in my room tired from that argument, still cant believe that Vander thinks we are in the wrong, but I grew up with him and Silco, I trust them both. I shut the door behind me and flopped on my bed, the light from the moon shines through the small spaces underneath my blinds on my window. I sigh in relief and hoped we'll end this argument without breaking our friendship. I can't afford to lose them both or one of them.

NOBODY'S POV

6:57 AM
The next morning came, Y/N was already sat at the table in the apartment they shared. Silco walked in the room and sat down with Y/N. "Did you get any sleep?" He looked at Y/N, it looked like she was spaced out, he didn't mind it and shrugged it off. It seemed like Vander is still sleeping, as expected he's always the last one to come to the table. Silco got up and went to the kitchen to make coffee as usual, but he noticed Y/N was quiet for too long. "Y/N? Are you alright?" He asked a bit concerned until she replied with a simple "Mhm." As soon as Silco knew she was okay he continued making coffee for the three of them. Vander has finally woken up from his slumber and sat down at the table next to Y/N. "Morning." Vander yawned, he looked at her and his face grew with concern. "You look weary, did you even get any sleep last night?" "That's what I said too." Silco agreed and brought three cups of coffee to the table and sat down aswell. "Guys i'm okay no need to worry." She sipped on her cup of coffee while Silco and Vander exchanged looks, "You haven't even combed your hair." Y/N's hair was messy and frizzy. "I said i'm okay." She yawned and started to blink a lot, she dazed out again, her vision is getting blurry while their voices sounded like it was muffled. There were ringing in her ears, at this point her eyes were slowly starting to shut. Her body swayed to the side and soon enough she fell off the chair, lying on the floor passed out. Silco and Vander rush to her aid, but of course she didn't get any sleep. "You said she slept." "Thats what she told me." Vander carried her gently making sure she doesn't wake up, Silco followed Vander, they were both heading to her room to put her in bed. Not a minute later they got to her room and Vander placed her on the bed while she was sleeping soundly. "The argument last night must've worn her out." "Yea no shit." They both left the room and shut the door, as they were both heading back to the table Vander told Silco that they needed to meet up near the rivers at the undercity.

"Isn't the river polluted there?" "Trust me, a group of bandits were reported last seen at that river, if we hand them over to Piltover Security we might just get our independance." "Promise?" "Promise." "Let's meet there after lunch." "What about Y/N?" "If she wakes up, let's bring her with us." "I'm going to head out, I have to open the Last Drop." "Let me help." "Suit yourself." They both chugged their coffee like it was beer and headed out the apartment on their way to the Last Drop.

SILCO POV.

I tied my hair up into a bun, fixed my shirt and everything. The atmosphere in the undercity looked dark even though it was so early in the morning. Vander looked at me, "Relax, we're just going to open the Last Drop and hang for a bit." He said to me and we continued walking. But this was odd to me, a group of bandits in exchange for the undercity's independance? Something isn't adding up, I shrugged it off since I trust Vander with my whole life, he's like a brother to me. The crowds of people grew larger on the way to the Last Drop, seems that so many people want to drink so early in the morning. We both unlocked the doors and bunch of people started entering the bar, "You up for a drink or two?" "You know the answer is always yes."