A thief?

A/N: This book is based on my other book called "Land of Hearts"! There will be a lot copy past and things will be changed so it would fit the mha world better.

Still I hope you will enjoy this!

Please not this is off update schedule for now because the other books is so as well. 

Mother: Izuku where are you? We must go immediately, if we don't go now, we will be late! So come out! Please Izu, you don't want me to run out of patience, do you?

Why must I even go?

Nobody asked me, if I wanted to go with you guys!

I always must do this and that and who cares what I want!

Did you even asked?!

NO!

Then why do you want me to go in the first place?!

They are always nagging, whatever I do.

I can never please them.

I am just different.

Can't they see and accept it?!

I am quirkless after all!

I never liked to go on partys, to dance with a partner my parents chose!

Everyone just gonna laugh at me for being quirkless anyways.

Why do they have to ignore this fact!

Is it fun for them?

Do they want to see me humiliated?

Sometimes I wish I could escape reality and just be myself!

This is all just suffocating!

Sometimes I wish I wasn't even born in this family!

Why can they never see the real me!

I want to be free too!

There are a lot of party's you must attend, when you are a part of the wealthiest family in the city. Everybody expect you to be the perfect son! Well guess what! I am not the perfect son everyone thinks I am! I at least attend three to four party's a week and I can't stand it anymore! It's always the same thing. Gossiping while dressing up and high society is scary! They say words they don't mean and the meaning is almost every time hidden! I hate them! Why can't people say what they want to say?

Today is again a day where I should attend such a party. To tell the truth I did hide from my mother to not go with my family.

The mansion we are living in is one of the oldest houses existing and it is from generation to generation in my family. It's huge and I just know the best hiding place, where nobody will ever find me. As a child, I always loved to explore our mansion! One day I found this secret passageway, well hidden behind the lion statues. I accidentally fell on the lion and moved its ear a little bit and then there it was. A path which leads to a secret room with a lot of windows. Once inside I was stunned at the beautiful furniture and pictures inside it. One of those painting was a beautiful scenery of a castle surrounded with red roses. There was a strange reddish brick path leading to this castle. There was a hist flag with a heart symbol too. All in all it was a beautiful jet not realistic picture.

I liked the room a lot since I could relax as much as I wanted and be here without anyone yelling at me for doing something wrong! It was my perfect little safe space!

From the moment I found this place, I made it to my secret hiding place. I never stopped looking for secret passageway but I didn't find any other besides this room. Tho I was wondering why there was such a room to begin with. It wasn't that big but comfy and well managed. There wasn't even one spot with spider webs or even dust in there too. It was just magical on it's own.

Father: Honny, we must go without him. I know our beloved son will be fine by himself. He isn't a child anymore.

I knew exactly, that my mother wouldn't miss a party and my dad would do anything to please her.

Mother: We can't go without him. What will the others think?

Well how about my thoughts?

Did you ever think about asking me before?

NO!

It's always what the others say and what is trendy and what the others think about us!

Can't you just leave me be?!

Father: Just tell them, that he doesn't feel well and we didn't want to be rude and decline their invention.

Mother: But darling we can't do that.

Yes you can!

You just don't want to!

We need to be the perfect family after all!

News flash mom!

We are not the perfect family!

Father: Oh silly you, of course we can.

Mother: But.... Oh well....They expect us there...come on we are already late... Let's go honny...you don't want me to get mad, so be good husband and come on. I am sick of waiting on him.

It's always what you want mom!

Only because you love these parties doesn't mean I love them too!

Father: As you say..

Only a couple of moments later, I could hear the engine starting and looked out of the windows only to be sure that they really are departing. I even watched them drive away and after some time passed, I couldn't see our car in the horizon anymore.

Still I decided to wait a little bit longer inside the secret room, to be sure that they didn't forgot something and are returning back. It wouldn't be their first time doing that. Mom was a bit of a lost sould sometimes forgetting everything that needs to be done. BUT she was a stuborn woman too and of course you didn't wanted to make her mad at all. She could be scary, very scary!

Of course they didn't come back, they were already being late anyways. Once I came out, I heard some weird noises which didn't make any sense. This shouldn't be possible, because I was the only living soul in this house or so I thought.

I listened carefully and still couldn't say what kind of thing could make these kind of noise. We didn't had a pet but occassionally I would find some mice wondering around the house since it was pretty old. However this wasn't some noises a mouse could make.

It kinda sounded like a cat but then again how could a cat enter the house? There wasn't a chance that a full grown cat could enter the house. All the windows were close and all the doors were locked since my parents just went out. So what could that sound be?

I decided to go and look what was going on. My curriousity would kill me that was what my father always told me and it looked like it was true. I was soo curious to find out what thing could make these kind of noises that I went out of my hiding spot and decided to follow the sound until I could hear something that shouldn't have been possible.

VOICES!

Someone was talking!

The sudden sound of somebody talking made me freeze instantly.

A Thief?!

But how did he enter?!

I didn't hear any breaking in sounds or anything!

I couldn't make out what he was saying but I could definitely say that this voice belongs to a man. I decided to go nearer to hear what he was saying. Couriosity kills the cat after all!

No one had to tell me how dangerous this was. I knew it damn well, the person could find me easily, but I was to curious. There was nothing that could have stopped me. Me and my curiosity, someday it will definitely kill me, that I was sure and then I could say my parents were always right.

I went closer and closer to the source of the voice. It came from an empty room. That was definitely odd. Still I proceeded and went carefully to the door and listened to the voice.

A/N: Please excuse me if Izu's gender changed or changes. I am doing copy past and changing up things. There could be some places where I just overlook to do that. Thanks for understanding!