This is how not to enter a castle!

It's already been weeks since we faught the jabberwolky and today was the day we would attack or so Shiggy told me. He had a plan and I myself wasn't so sure about this. I saw how many guards there were and how big this place was. It was for sure something we wouldn't be up to. This was just too big of a mission for two people. That was what I thought until I went down the stairs and saw the white rabbit.

Dabi: Morning Alice.

Me: ... morning.... Where is Shiggy?

???: Who's that beauty?

Dabi: Mad Hatter, this is Alice.

Mad Hatter: An Alice? Soo cool. How about we celebrate with a banquet? I am Toga by the way.

Me: Hello.

Shiggy: No. You and your damn poisonous banquets. You always put in something so it looks creapy or like blood.

Toga: It's a crazy banquet filled with blood. I love it.

Me: .... okay... so why are they here?

Shiggy: To help us.

Me: With?

Shiggy: We are storming the Queens palace today.

Toga: We are the LOV!

Dabi: LOV?

Toga: League of Villains!

Dabi: We are not the villains here.

Toga: Yes we are.

Shiggy: Stop it!

Shiggy: Yeah. Don't worry aobut it. We got this. Mad Hatter here knows the palace quiet well and the white rabbit knows how to mess with the guards good.

Me: Okay.

I had no other choice then to believe what he just told me and so it was time to get to the palace. Once again I was wearing the same thing as I did when I went on my first mission. I also had the same weapons on me as back then. The Jabberwolky was also coming with me. In fact Shiggy told me to ride on it.

Why did I had the feeling that this would be just one crazy trip?

I didn't know?

Was it obvious?

Well whatever!

We all arrived in front of the gates and that was when I saw Dabi go crazy with his skill, time management as well as his flames. He just started to panick and show them their clock while also using his blue flames to put everything into fire. He was a good distraction. 

However nothing compared like Toga. That person was just crazy. With a tea pot in one hand and a tea can in the other the Mad Hatter started jumping and running around throwing tea everywhere and laughing like crazy. She also chucked them and used the shards to cut people.

All in all the guards where to busy to catch these two to even notice me and Shiggy sneeking into the castle at all.

Me (whispering): I can't believe this worked...

Shiggy (whispering): Told you, I had a plan...

Me (whispering): Now what?

Shiggy (whispering): Find her and beat her ass.

That was all he said before he jumped in front of some guards. I wish I could have stopped him but it surprised me quite a bit, so I was too stunned to even react at all.

Guards: CATCH HIM!

Shiggy: NAH-NAH-NAH-NA! Come and get me!

That was all he said before juts bocking it. Of course I knew that he gave me chance to get in and that we needed a distraction. However the problem was that the guards were not the only ones that heard his childish screams.

It was before I could even go on that all of the sudden the door which the guards garded, was pushed open.

Queen: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Wow...

He wasn't lying when he said that he was running around creaming that....

Me (wishpering): Go.

That was all I had to say for the Jabberwolky to start moving towards the Queen of hearts. I was riding it and I also had my bow ready and the moment I had a clean view, I shot the arrow aiming at the Queens heart. However all of the sudden this arrow stopped right in front of her. The jaberwolky however did not. It got very close and it was by that time that my hair was standing up. I had the feeling that something was happening.

Me: Stop!

It didn't stop at all, in fact it just went on as if it was soo focused on it, I had no choice but to jump off its back and roll of. It was just then that I saw it being flug into the air the moment it touched the queen. It was floating in fact.

Me: Shit.

I still threw and aimed all the arrows at her. Non of them got to her. In fact they all started to flaort. It was that fact that I took to my advantage. So I started running at her. I hated to know that I had to end her life because the mission was literally to defeat her.

Now I was soo refusing that fact until I saw how she really was. Who in the world was walking around and scream off with their head after all?

With no other choice left, I took out the dagger and went in for the close combat. That was after all I could do when nothing got to this crazy Queen at all.