Ron x reader

His ginger hair fell graciously over his eyes as you watched him from afar. Everybody was in the great hall, waiting for Dumbledore to make his speech. You were in (y/h) and had a crush on Harry Potters sidekick ever since he saved you from being bullied by Draco Malfoy. He was in the same year as you, but Malfoy always made fun of you for some reason.

It was your fifth year, and you watched as the toad like woman; who was wearing to much pink made an announcement. The ministry was taking over Hogwarts.....

*in the DA*
The golden trio had decided to create their own defence against the dark arts lessons. Ginny had gone off into the crowd to be partnered with Dean Thomas - a fifth year Gryffindor. Leaving you alone.

Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned to find Ronald Weasley standing their. His red hair standing on his head like a orangutan.
"Hey" you smiled.
"Do you wanna be my partner? F-for the meeting, n-not for like...yeah" he said sheepishly. You cocked an eyebrow, but nodded anyway.

So far you had successfully disarmed him three times, whereas he had disarmed you twice. You were both having a good time with it until, Harry decided to use you two as a demonstration to the class.

You looked around as everyone gathered around the two of you, waiting anxiously for who would win.
You could hear a few
"Go on Ron"
But you could also hear a lot of
"Get him (l/n)"

Just as you saw him about to raise his wand, you got their first and yelled:
"Stupefy!" You blasted him back. And smiled at your achievement.
Let the games begin...
Ron 0
(F/n) 1
_______________________________

"I tried so hard and got so far, in the end it doesn't even matter"

"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"

A/N: really sorry for the really short and bad chapter. If you want me to do a part two then tell me. The reason it's short is because I have GCSEs coming up shortly and I should be studying. Sorry again xxx