Ron x reader part 2

An; this is for o2love_happiness. For being the first to comment on this story as well as following me. Go check out their profile xx
_______________________________

Who would have thought that, a few years ago you were not even on a first name bases with the golden trio, but now you were sitting alongside them talking about how the war had gone on.

It was strange to think that in just a couple of hours, the entire world had changed. And it changed for the better.

Many people lost their lives in this war. You mentally ticked them off in your head: Remus, Tonks, Dobby, Fred, Colin Creevy, Mad-eye Moody, Dumbledore, Sirius, and so many more. It was thanks to them, that you was sitting here now.

You could see in front of you, that the Weasley family was broken, as a beloved family member had perished.
Ron was trying to not look so upset, and stay positive for his family. Harry had his arm around Hermione's waist, and kissed her forehead gently.
Nobody knew where George had gone - but they trusted him enough to let him grieve.

You noticed Ron looking at you, but you ignored him and carried on looking straight ahead, listening to Dean Thomas as he recalled a duel.

1 month later....

The war was over. You still looked over your shoulder then again to see if anything was there. But then you smile, realising that nothing would ever be chasing you again.

You nodded genuinely at Harry as you passed, giving him a bright smile. Before you could walk off, however, he grabbed your arm pulling you back to face him.

"Yeah" you ask politely, very much aware that he Harry Potter had grabbed you. "Do you have a boyfriend (f/n)"
"Err...why?" You asked slowly, trying to understand why he asked you that,

"Because, I heard a certain someone had a crush on you" harry declared in a sing song voice.

"Well to answer your question, it's a no. I don't have a boyfriend" you say, about to turn away, but harry grabbed your arm again preventing you from getting away from this awkward situation.
"That's great (f/n) come here straight after work and do not be late. See you" and with that he vanished.

HpHpHpHpHpHp

You sighed as you left your office, and headed back to the place Harry told you to come.
There standing shyly, was bright red hair, that belonged to Ronald Weasley.

"Hey (f/n)" he smiled brightly.
"Hi" you responded quietly
"so err... I'm sorry about this, it's just that Harry's been pestering me to ask you out since that war... and then, he decided to do it himself"

"Well I'm here now" you laugh and walk closer to him, linking your arm through his and then the two of you slowly walked to the fireplaces to get transported back into the muggle world.

"So do you want to come round my house, we could redecorate it or something?" Asked Ron looking fondly at you.

By now you and Ron had reached the Fireplace. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Harry watching the two of you, not so discreetly, with wide and anticipating emerald green eyes.

"Sure" you reply laughing and the redhead and his best friend.
And it was the start of something wonderful.