Chapter 2

Draco's POV

Another sleepless night. Agian. Rolling out of bed, I opened my bedroom door and walked down the stairs into the kitchen to get some coffee.
"Hey kid, get any sleep at all last night?" My Uncle Tom asked as I poured the coffee into my mug.
"Nope, not a wink. I think it's because of us moving, I miss Paris. " I replied.

"Same." He said saluting the air with his coffee mug. I put my cream and sugar into my coffee and waved goodbye. As walked back up to my room, i remembered that Pansy and Blaise where coming to get me so we can go over to one of their friends that the two of them hadn't heard from in a while. Downing my coffee, i rushed to throw on a pair of black trousers, a turtle neck, and a coat and get back downstairs. As i was basically throwing myself down the stairs my father stepped out of my parents room just in time to say goodbye before i walked out of the front door and to the park that they said to meet up at.

His outfit:

His outfit:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Harry's POV

Shit shit shit shit. Why was everyone here?!

"Hey guys! You didnt tell me you were coming over." I said with a fake smile.

"Actually we did, i texted the group chat five times telling you that were coming by to check up on you. We haven't heard anything from you all summer." Pansy said, her eyes flicking down to my chest. FUCK. I wasn't wearing my binder! I looked over to Blaise, basically begging him to get them out without talking to him. He acknowledged my silent plea by giving a slight nod and motioning the group out of my room while saying:
"Comon you loosers, he still needs to change. Out. Out, you to Draco, i can see you in the corner." He said to the blond— whom I guess was named Draco— who was trying to pull his vape out of his pocket without us noticing, but failing miserably.

"You aren't very slick blondie" I said, looking at him, and pointing towards my door. "Go downstairs, everyone but Blaise." Everyone left grumbling about how unfair I was.

"Well, that was close."

380 words