43: Maniac

"Welcome home, Izu-san." the voice said, and that's when Izuku realized just who this person was. 

'I-Izu-san? Hold on, there's only one person that would call me that and that's-'

She could hear the stranger seem to be unlocking a door as they entered a passcode and then pulled the door open while still carrying her. 

"I figured the only way I could really talk to you is if this was all done at your place, I honestly didn't think it'd take me this long to figure out where you live and which floor and even the passcode. But once I figured that out, I had to figure out your schedule since you've been pretty active recently, but I didn't think you really moved on from me until I saw you with that man who called me trash last time. I was gonna have a completely different plan happen tonight, but once I saw you all alone outside the banquet, I knew it was the perfect time to take you away. I'm sure you've probably figured out who I am, right? Izu-san?" 

He asked her as he set her down onto the couch and pulled the blindfold off her eyes and she immediately opened her eyes to see Shindo in front of her.

He smiled sweetly and devilishly as he ripped the cloth off her mouth and knelt down in front of her. 

"Shindo, I didn't think you'd do something like this, but it looks like I was wrong." Izuku stated, glaring at him. 

"Now now~ You don't need to make that face, as I've finally figured out why you dumped me." Shindo said sweetly. 

"Why I dumped you? You were the one that cheated on me!" 

"And all for good reason, as I was kind of starting to get the idea that you were wanting to have sex with me." Shindo noted. 

"W-What? Have sex with you? I was planning on having sex with you that night, but when I saw you with another girl, clearly I changed my mind on having sex with you and went and had sex with someone else!" she yelled.

"See? You were craving sex from me, weren't you?" 

"Shindo, we'd barely kissed when we were dating for the past two years! You were always the one saying you were busy with work and would never see me at my own work! You were the one distancing yourself from me!" 

"That may be true, but you were craving something from me, and now that I've finally figured that out, I can give that to you right now." he said. 

"W-What? What're you-" 

"You used to stop by my place all the time, and we'd never hang out at your place. So when you suddenly tried to distance yourself from me, I figured I should make it up to you and follow you for the past month on where you live and what your lifestyle's like. And now that I've learned everything, I should treat you properly and set things right for both of us." Shindo said as he lifted her off her own couch and carried her to her bedroom.

Katsuki tried calling the greenette again, but it would immediately go to voicemail, and he tried with every fiber in himself to not panic. 

'C'mon Deku, where did you go? Did you leave because you were uncomfortable with what I said?' he thought as he started to get filled with self doubt.

'Why did I confess to her like that? She's already dating someone else, so why did I think it was okay to- Did she go home?' he thought as he looked up to see the building he and the greenette lived in and he picked up the pace. 

'I told Deku not to go out alone at night, and she listened to me for the past month, I know that. She probably went straight home after what I said because that was the only safe place she could go. And this might be why she's not answering her phone, I hope I'm right on this one.' he thought as he ran into the building.