Disclaimer

This book is based off of the characters & plot of the Netflix series, Stranger Things. I do not own any characters, plots, scenes, titles, places or creatures created by Stranger Things. This story centres around an original character created by me and may contain more. I own the character, Jessica Stanford and all other original characters created by me. This story will contain original concepts, plots and ideas while also using the ones made by Stranger Things.

+

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

Violence, harm, sexual scenes, mature implication, adult themes, explicit language, mental illness mentioned, eating disorders, abuse, bullying, mention of weapons, hallucinations, needles, spoilers, death, illness, violence against minors, emetophobia (Chapter 6 & 11), mention of needles (Chapter 13)

If you come across something in this book that may be considered triggering, please let me know and I will add it to the list of trigger warnings. Anything extremely triggering will be mentioned before the chapter begins. As the story progresses, I will add to these warnings so it's a good idea to come back to this page often.

+

REMINDERS:

This story begins at the start of 'Stranger Things: Season 2' but will contain flashbacks or additional information needed from season one. Stranger Things: Season 2 is set in Hawkins Indiana in 1984. I'm not the greatest writer, and there probably will be mistakes throughout the story, so please let me know. I may use descriptive language to describe the looks of my original characters, but feel free to imagine whatever they look like in your head. Constructive criticism is allowed, just please don't be rude. This book's main character is not 'y/n', and will obviously contain flaws and opinions that could be different to yours.

+

Since each season of Stranger Things tends to take place over about a week, I might add extra days and kind of expand the time period if I need too.

PLAYLIST: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/291cpEz30wiA9tqTFGfZPx?si=856a30f4e11244f3