Ch 7

Oskar arived now and Ruby went into class as she and Oskar sat across from one another in ports class as he cleared his own throat.

Port: when I was a young one I...

Ruby: Hmm Hm Hm Hmm.

She was not listening but glaring at the kong specimen as he glared back while Weiss was fuming at Ruby antics but little did she know is that Ruby will not have any of it at all.

Port: is anyone strong to prove there worth?

Ruby: I am sir... shall we.

She got in there with Oskar in different areas as two Grimm charged and rammed into them both as they killed there own in very brutal ways as they went back to there seats.

(Scene skip oobleck class)

They watched Oobleck pace back and forth as he was rambling on and n about being a huntsman as they continued to watch them continue on with there day.

Oobleck: what is the advantage of the faunas?

Ruby: it's night vision...

Cardin was fuming and now Ruby was getting ready to continue with her own days. Ruby then closed her eyes to try and get sleep and then the bell rang for class.

Glynda: Alright we will have Ruby Vs Oskar the new student to make it fare.

Ruby and Oskar: Of course/Yes ma'am

That is when Glynda called them both into the ring as they got in there stances and charged one another not caring for any sourt of  count down.