They awoke with a yawn, their green eyes tiredly looking to find the phone with their alarms going off. They picked up the advice, not fully registering the warmth cuddling around their body as they dismissed the annoying rooster noises.
    They didn't really remember where they were, but the night before had been a bit of a blur. Last thing they could fully remember was someone catcalling them and Georgie pulling them outside to talk. Oh yeah, and Parker totally oogling Georgie.
    "Hmm, five more minutes..." Someone muttered, and that's when everything came back to them as they saw Theo yawn and shift awake, his freckled chest exposed in the soft morning life. He didn't seem all that concerned however at the fact that he was just asleep, cuddling them after having sex in his truck like a couple of heathens with no manners.
    The thought alone made their cheeks burn. How the fuck had that happened? Obviously the knew, kinda, at least. They were both on a little bit of a marijuana High at the time from all the people smoking, and the alcohol probably didn't happen, but still.
    Theo tiredly raised his hand to pet their hair, "good morning Alex-wait Alex?!" He visibly did a double take, which would've been funny if he weren't still holding them by one of their thighs. Their bare naked thigh.
    If their was a way to die of embarrassment, this had to be it, right? And what did that reaction say? Was he shocked? Disappointed? Obviously he was confused for a moment, they could tell by his furrowed brows before something finally seemed to register in his tire brain.
    "Alex." He repeated. "That's my name, isn't it?" They asked him sarcastically, because they couldn't think of what the fuck the were supposed to do. But damn if they weren't both bold as fuck when they weren't sober...well mainly him, but he was bold while he was sober.
    "Well mines Theo I'm glad to meet your acquaintance, Alex." He replied in turn, his comeback almost painful in away. They smacked him tiredly, "fucking asshole."
    They were quiet after that as they slipped on their binder and underclothes before finding their shorts. God knew where their top was at this point. It all made them extremely nervous and fidgety. They were never this quiet, neither knew how to shut the fuck up ever.
    Was he mad? Where they still going to be friends? Would they be more? They hoped the would be, but Theo's stare gave absolutely nothing away as he watched them get dressed as well as they could. They could already feel the tears begin to prick their eyes.
    Something soft landed on top of their head, temporarily blinding them. A jacket. Confused they turned to look at Theo. Wasn't he mad at them? That they were the person that he had fucked when literally anyone else could've been a better choice.
    Sighing dramatically he fixed the jacket for them, despite the fact that they could never be the kind of curvy woman he probably wanted or the broad, lean man he usually simps over. His brows were pitched together in concentration.
    They couldn't take much more of this quiet game.
    "I'm sorry,"