Plot

Plot:

Are we truly alone in this existence?

The belief that other species's existence out of the Human and Animal state of being is truly something that only few people can touch with certainty. Because the only living thing that sentient creatures are accustomed to see are Humans, Animals or Plants, those three being the only example of living beings on this Earth.

But. . .

Are there other living beings that are not the beings that exists here?

Maybe there are, but some are not so sure because all they have are unhinged theories or poor evidences about other type of life existing out there, also the fact about space specialists still not finding traces of sentient species.

But the main thing is, that just like some extraterrestrial living beings can exists out there, the Supernatural world also has a chance of existence as well, but with us being not so sure because of our natural inability to see or interact with it.

Or so we thought. . .

Y/N L/N lived in an apparent "peaceful" world, keyword being "peaceful" because the planet Earth was plagued by various types of dark forces: Fallen Angels, Rogue Demons and Hollows, the last type being the deadliest on the lish because of the large quantity of members they have and so was the number of victims they would amount to devour their souls, Y/N had knowledge about of peaceful dead Spirits because strangely enough he could see and interact with them, yet he was not aware of the other types of spiritual beings the world has.

Fortunately, the reason why Fallen Angels and the Demons were not so lucky in their soul claimimg as the Hollows was because of the Leader of Heaven, The Goddess Jenova and The Demon Queen of Hell Lilith, both being Sisters and Daughters of the Primordial Origin as the were chosen naturally for their roles as Leaders of Heaven and Hell respectively.
Jenova dealt with the Fallen Angels that chose to sin and willingly fall from their divine grace as well as Humans that inflicted harm against their neighbor, and Lilith dealt with Rogue Demons that abandoned Hell and their duty to receive the souls of the guilty and punish them for their misdeeds for their own selfish and dangerous desires. . .

But something felt wrong even with their well done jobs.

One time The Goddess was in her office as her Angels were surverying the planet, scouting for possible threats aiming at the innocents, then one Angel got something and reported it to a shocked Jenova, the report said that the percent of deaths in the island of Japan was higher compared from the other parts of the world, but those killings were not made by Fallen Angels or Rogue Demons, those were made was by the Hollows.

That piece of information enraged the Goddess, maddened because she remembered clearly when she and Lilith had a serious talkwith the Soul King, Leader of The Shinigamis (Death Gods) about splitting their parts the responsibility of taking out their respective enemies to protect valuable lives and the natural balance of the universe, she also remembered asking sternly if the Shinigamis would seriously devote themselves to their duty and the Soul King answered by that: "They were more than capable to".

Jenova and her Angel's started to seriously investigate about it and found out that the Shinigami of Soul Society instead of performing their solid duty of purifying Hollows and protecting mortal souls from them, acted like a bunch of arrogant, ignorant, self-entitled and careless "swordmen" that were more interested in fighting each other and spilling blood as an act of selfishness and irresponsibleness.
Also the fact that the safety and peace of the Humans under the Shinigamis's "protection" was so nonexistent that even some Humans that were aware of the spiritual world enabled their spiritual power to defend themselves and attack those that are threatened them and they responded by the name of Quincy, and they actually were very good at it, dealing with the Hollows once and for all but then the situation turned worse for Humanity when the Shinigamis decided to kill the Quincys.