Act 1, Scene 8

A/n: Okay, quick note. Keep in mind that the lore will not 100% align with what has happened, and I will be making my own lore eventually.

"And if there's a reason I'm still alive When everyone who loves me has died I'm willing to wait for it," Wait for It, Hamilton

U/n was never a threat to DreamXD. U/n builded her creations and her followers moved into the many buildings that she had created out of boredom.

Sure, she was a goddess, harm was unable to come to her, but DreamXD never feared her because she didn't want anything to do with war. At least, that's what he thought.

It might have seemed cruel to others as she watched villagers, adults and children alike, die right before her eyes, doing nothing as they screamed-- begged and insulted her.

But in reality, she was trapped.

Chains, invisible yet strong and unbreakable, rendered her useless to help others during their desperate time of need, and pulled her back when she got too close to those she desperately wanted to aid.

It was a curse. One given to her by a now dead god who had gotten jealous of the forming friendship between U/n and a mortal.

So, this dead god killed the mortal U/n had favored and cursed her out of jealousy.

So Y/n built. She hid useful chests for players deep in old mine shafts and ruins. She built homes and communities. She planted gardens and forests.

Of course, since the god who cursed her was dead, U/n hadn't been able to find out how to break the curse other than knowing that it wasn't to find true love like the mortal fairy tales.

So she just flew about, building occasionally until she felt the presence of another god.

"Welcome to my lands, U/n. It's been awhile."

U/n nodded, her hands moving gracefully as she signed, Indeed it has been, XD.

"I hope you enjoy your stay." And with that, XD disappeared.

U/n watched as XD's people built their first building, Dream, the person who called upon XD, found U/n and asked her for some blocks to build.

Pleased with his request that he asked for building materials rather than tools, U/n assisted in building and gave them blocks that were in the area (cobblestone, wood, etc).

Then, she went off to build on her own again, making a gorgeous palace underground (which XD permitted, he had a fond spot in his soul for the young goddess), U/n stayed there for years until rising up once more above to the surface.

It was then she was faced with a tall, sturdy, wall, which surprised her greatly. Looking around U/n saw all kinds of buildings, people, children, and... him.

Reincarnations. They happened rarely and over decades. He was back. The goddess's first mortal friend.

But he went with a different name now, Wilbur, but U/n didn't mind.

Wilbur's mind was slowly losing sanity, U/n noticed. It must have been because of his previous death by a god whose mind was overrun by jealousy that his reincarnation's mental state was wavering between stable and unstable.

U/n watched and watched, until he had finally noticed her.

And as she stepped on stage, steps powerful and confident against the floor, the crowd went silent as the male turned to her.

"Do I... Do I know you?"