2

Daki

I could have not mistaken it that girl that girl was Zenitsu, I felt some tears fall down as I remember how Oni-chan found him abandoned and alone when he was a baby, did he achieve his dream ? I think to myself

Oni-chan why are we in the forest anyway ? "Shh did you hear that ?" Yes yes I did, "there" Oni-chan where are we going ? "There look it's a baby" Ehh oh my god it looks so cute, where did this little guy come from ? "I don't know but he look like he was abandoned" can we still keep him ? "I guess we can name him...?" Zenitsu ! "Huh why Zenitsu ?" It's cute and easy to remember ! "Okay then little guy your name is Zenitsu"

But meaning if he did achieve his dream is he trying to hunt us ? is he going to kill us ? is he alone ? Is there someone with him ? Millions of questions enter my head as I try and sleep as I see Muzan-sama. Muzan-sama what are you doing here, there are demon slayers 3 normal ones and the sound hashira be careful Daki I believe in you" with that he left ....

Zenitsu

Why did I feel a connection to that demon lady I think to myself as I go to the meet up place we agreed upon as I got there, tanjiro and the other are waiting for me "EYO MONITSU WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG HUH" "SHUT UP BOAR, but anyways why are you wearing different kimono ?"  They gave it to me considering I have a category for 'entertainment' "Nice, anyways why do you have a bruise ?" The demon was in the tokito house "EHH ARE YOU OKAY ?" geez Uzui-san your loud and yes  I'm fine I straightened my wrist though "here let me massage it" no thanks tanjiro, but by the way I felt a somewhat connection to that demon, it's like I know her....... "Maybe it's just shock it's impossible to know who that demon is anyways be careful on what your next move is" "Yes" Okay.

Are meeting was over and I got back to my room but before I enter it I heard shuffling inside, I instead went to the bathroom and removed my makeup there as well I let my hair down My hair gotten longer as combed through it as I enter the building I feel someone following me, I look behind me to see Giya-chan, ahh you scared me Giya-chan "Zeniko-chan t-there's someone in your room" I know I heard them "ehh you know" shh Giya-chan can you keep a secret ? "A secret ?" Muscle mouse bring me my katana "ahh is that a buff mouse" shhh go back to your room I'll handel it just keep this a secret "okay"

She runs off to her room I slowly walk to mine I slowly open the sliding door my katana ready until I felt something crawl on my leg and I saw it was an obi, it wraps around me as I loose my grip on my katana, I tried to scream but I couldn't I was pulled into that demons room I closed my eyes I was scared what will happen.  I don't wanna die I wanna marry Nezuko-chan I can't die yet, when I opened my eyes it hit me like the Mugen train

Gyutaro

Your right Daki it is him "I told you big brother it's him, it's Zen-" "what do you want from me ?!" Zenitsu "ahhh how do you know my name" stop squirming you'll wake up the whole village I roll my eyes as he won't Stop squirming like a kid "open your eyes" "ehh why would I listen to a demon like you ?" Open them ! "Ihh geez fine I'll open the-...... U-Ume-chan Gyu-san ?" He tears up. Daki lets him go and hugs him

"Zenitsu, you remember us" he couldn't speak he was in shock. I try to hold my tears but they flowed down I hug him as well "I- H-" he pushed us off he runs to his room "Oni-chan why did he do that is he not happy to see us" shh he is in shock "b-but" we'll talk about it later

Zenitsu

I ran to my room quietly as possible, that's why I could feel a connection to her. How could I forget her them ? I cry into my pillow how could I forget them this house, how they took me in, why am I so stupid as tears flow down my cheeks I could remember the feel of Gyu-san's hands when I cry and he would comfort me the comfort of their hugs......... I can't tell Uzui-san about this ughhhh why is this happening I hold my ears as I could only hear ringing. No not another panic attack I couldn't breathe until I can feel someone shake me "Zeniko-chan, breathe, follow my breathing Inhale exhale" I do what this person says and I could feel normal again, as I look who this random person was, it was Ming-chan "you okay Zeniko-chan" y-yeah thank you Ming-chan "no problem anyways your sweating badly here I got you a new kimono you should change, and by the way tomorrow someone wants to see you perform death bond" I see thank you for informing me Ming-chan. She walks away and I changed into the kimono she brought, all on my mind now is how do I tell Uzui-san...

To be continued..........