3

Tanjiro

What do you mean you lost contact with Zenitsu !? "I mean lost contact with him" "oh Come on Monjiro Ponisu will be fine he is strong like lord Inouske" I hope your right Ino "I'm always right hahaha" "anyways you two go back" Okay, I rush back before it gets dark

Meanwhile Zenitsu 😂

Daki

What do you mean you've been bullied by your senior ? "Don't shout, your voice is irritating" like yours isn't, I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Hey Zen.. don't you think that stupid Hashira and your friends are looking for you ? "Yeah but you know fuck em, before you kill them or they kill you" do you not have Faith in us ? "Well.. to be honest I rather not be part of this, both of you raised me before you made me go and live with someone else and Tanjiro and the others I think of them as my family as well"

I looked at him annoyed that he actually found a better life outside this sinful place, something inside me brakes everytime he mentions those names why. Why can't I just be happy for him ? Why....?

Zenitsu

Hey daki-chan why are you crying ? I ask her as I took the handkerchief Uzui gave me, "don't worry hun I'm fin-" "hey this handkerchief has the same scent of that Hashira" yeah he gave it to me, after I said that she suddenly went wide eyed and a dark shadow was placed on her face. Daki-chan ? "BAHAHAHA, big brother you owe me 6000 yen told you this kid is gay" she squealed as Gyu-san just sulked on the floor

Wait a goddamn minute you made a bet on me ? "Yeah when we found you you looked gay" she said in a happy voice as she waved the money she held in her hands, am I to obvious that I like men, I mean to I not flirt enough with women ? I question myself as being gay here is considered as a terrible sin, "SHIP" Daki-chan shouted as she kept poking my cheek, I would burn this world just to make it how I want it to be. To be demon free for Aniki to actually like me for Daki and Gyu-san to be happy, and for all of us to live in peace away from muzan, but the world really ain't perfect huh ?

A/N

Sorry if I didn't update this 😭 law school is hard anyways hope you enjoy 😊