Part 7

Hello

New update. Enjoy and don't forget to give me party for this update.

L e t apostrophe s g o

Previous episode 

????2: I missed you noona 

Now

Y/n: jungkook behave.

Jungkook: sorry (breaks from the hug)

Tae: do you know each other?

[Before anyone can answer door opened revealing jin and RM]

Jin: hello jungkook.

[JK runs to him and tackles him in hug]

Jin: (chuckles) you really missed me huh?

JK: so much (aparts from jin and then hugs RM too) I missed you to hyung.

RM: I can see that (chuckles)

[They both aparts from the hug and everyone settles down on couch]

Tae: so how do you know each other?

Jin: what they know each other!!

Y/n: yes (before JK can say she continues) actually he is like a little brother to me. I have seen him growing older. When he was of a year his parents shifted their house which was beside us. At that time I was 3 years old. I used to play with him. Then slowly as I grew up I started taking care of him as we belong to middle class family so our parents had to work hard for our better future. So they used to leave him with me. We used to go school together and then came back together and then play and study together. I used to teach him so I was like an older sister to him. But 2 years ago as I graduated I had to leave from there for the job purposes.

Jin: ohhh great. Btw today was your both exam right?

JK and tae: yes hyung

RM: how was that?

JK: good

Tae: nice

Jin: btw what you doing here kook? It's late.

JK: Actually he called me to teach him English for next exam. After teaching he told me to wait for his noona. He wanted me to meet her.