Credits and thanks

Here's the credits 

Jin male lead (role played by Seokjin)

Y/n female lead (role played by unknown girl)

Namjoon as brother of jin and member of Hell's Angel( played by Namjoon)

Taehyung as brother of jin and member of Hell's Angel( played by Taehyung)

Jhope as the friend of y/n and Namjoon and member of black mamba and boyfriend of tzuyu ( played by Hoseok)

Jungkook as the friend of taehyung and member of black mamba(played by Jungkook)

Jimin as main villain (played by Jimin)

Suga as friend of Jimin. A villain not main tho ( played by Yoongi)

Beomgyu as vice CEO of HWANG corporation (played by Beomgyu)

Jisoo as member of black mamba and girlfriend of Eunwoo (played by jisoo)

Jennie as member of black mamba and sister of Jisoo(played by Jennie)

Rose as member of black mamba and girlfriend of Chanyeol (played by CHAEYOUNG)

Lisa as member of black mamba and girlfriend of jungkook (played by Lalisa)

Chanyeol as member of black mamba and boyfriend of Rose (played by Chanyeol)

Eunwoo as member of black mamba and boyfriend of Jisoo (played by Eunwoo)

Hwang In Yeop as brother of y/n and CEO of TRUE BEAUTY and husband of Suzy ( played by Hwang In Yeop)

Suzy as vice CEO of TRUE BEAUTY and wife of Hwang In Yeop (played by Suzy)

Tzuyu as secret agent of cops and girlfriend of jhope (played by tzuyu)

Somi as secret agent of cops (played by Somi)

Maddie as jimin's girlfriend (played by a bitch)

Jessy as Maddie's friend (played by bitch 2)

Tannie as tae's pet dog (played by Yeontan)

Staffs (played by random people)

Sorry for Jimin and Suga for making them like a bitch in this FF. 

Thanks to all person

Thanks to @BelieveMeIamNoOne for reading and supporting my story.

Thanks to other readers too.

This story officially ends here.

I don't know if I'll upload another FF soon or not. If I'll do that I'll inform you guys.

Thanks for your support 

Official