1. Tragic Backstory

As the sun raised, people grew nervous to what would come

As the sun raised, people grew nervous to what would come. On one hand the death eaters have stopped attacking and on the other Alora Potter has gone missing.

Everything was quite, too quite.

All the students who stayed behind and the teachers, the order of phoenix stood together at the entrance of the ruined Hogwarts As the death eaters and their lord approached with A very sad Hagrid and an unconscious Alora.

They held their breaths and tightened their grip on their wand, some even casting protection charms preparing for the worst.

They all listened to voldemort say his speech but what took them all off gaurd was that Alora, the-girl-who-lived was in fact still alive and was quick to defeat the dark lord.

After the dark lord was defeated, the death eaters escaped -A few of them did get caught- And the light side cheered more louder than the muggles that screamed when their chosen muggle sport team won.

Once, it was all done, Alora -who now possessed all three of the deadly hallows- felt empty, as if the dementors sucked her soul and left nothing but the shallow space you call a human body.

She didn't feel anything but at the same time she was screaming as if her entire life had been taken.

As she drowned in the pool of her own tears and thoughts, she didn't see her two friends coming behind her.

Hermione, was holding what looked like a pocket knife or a small dagger while Ron, had his wand out which Alora would have brushed it off if only he wasn't smirking.

"I'm done with you Alora Potter, I am done risking my life for you, At first I didn't believe you'd fall in our trap that easily but as you see, you can never judge a book by it's cover" Hermione said chuckling lightly.

"Cricio!" Ron yelled as he pointed his wand towards her, Alora did feel the pain but it wasn't more painful than the pain she felt before and the pain of betrayal.

"N-no you can't suppress that, your supposed to be screaming!" Ron exclaimed as his grip on his wand loosened.

"Avada kadavra!" A voice said behind them, Alora was quick to dodge the spell as she turned around.

Her eyes widened as she saw the old man who had fooled her way too many times.

She could see her life flash before her eyes, and not knowing what to do she did the last spell she could do, a spell she created.

"Ianuae!" She yelled out as soon as she dodged another spell coming towards her.

She knew what she had to do now, it wouldn't take them long for them to catch up to her and if she's going down, she'll drag them all down with her.

She appeared right in the middle of the digon alley she quickly put up a few charms she learnt from the twins and collected all of the courage she had to fight until she got answers.

"My girl, please give up the cat and mouse chase you've set up for us" Dumbledore said politely.

"You should already have known, professor. Us potter are rather stubborn we don't give up" Alora said as her killing curse eyes scanned the small group's faces.

"Avada kadavra!" Dumbledore said pointing his wand towards the newly girl-who-conquered who was only 17.

Alora didn't move away or try to fight the urge to give up. She stood still as she saw a dark misty figure walk-no floating towards her.

"Mistress" The figure greeted, their voice was chilled that sent a shiver down her spine it held multiple voices and an echo yet the words were as clear as a sunny day.

"Mistress?" Alora questioned as the eyes she hated so much studied the dark figure "yes, you are my mistress as you've been since your birth" The figure said.

"h-how?" Alora asked now even more confused "I am death and I've chosen the last decedent of the pervells to be my master or in your case mistress"

"And you being able to use my gifts is only more proof that you are infact my mistress" Death said.

"Why am I here? Why am I not in the train station?" Alora asked now staring at the white oblivion around her.

"The Limbo is only created by your mind when it needs to heal the body before you die now the resurrection stone spead up the process" Death explained.

"Still doesn't answer my first question" Alora said narrowing her eyes.

"The reason why your here is that I'm giving you a second chance" Death said "why a second chance?" Alora asked.

"To right the wrongs, to experience freedom, to have a life only for yourself, to experience truthfulness, to have a family, to experience love" Death said slowly.

"Do you- do you think I'm capable of experiencing that?" Alora whispered as her eyes glossed with clear tears.

"You can do anything you want if you allow yourself to, mistress" Death said "Call me Alora or rora" Alora said silently sniffling and wiping her tears away.

"Anything you say, mistress" Death said and Alora sighed "will I be able to talk to you in my new life?" She asked "of course, mistress" Death said.

"Then I accept the second chance" Alora said silently nodding her head as death lifted their hand and black mist covered them.