2. Alora Esmeray Malfoy

"It's a girl!" The healer declared as two of the silver haired men, Septimus Malfoy and a two-year-old Abraxas Malfoy seemed to sigh in relief

They made their way into the bedroom as they the new mother-daughter duo on the bed with the mother -Solan Grindelwald- and the new born.

"Hey, how're you feeling?" Septimus asked only to receive a small nod from Solan.

"So, it's a baby girl huh?" Septimus said awkwardly "yeah, what shall we name her?" Solan asked smiling at the little bundle in her hands.

"It has always been my dream to have a daughter and I've accomplished the dream so her first name shall be Alora, My dream" Septimus said smiling at the little bundle of joy who was playing with his finger.

"I want to her to have a piece of me and father in her middle name so, we'll have her take after my middle name, Aysu and after my father's darkness. Esmeray" Solan said and kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Alora Esmeray Malfoy, it has a nice ring to it" Abraxas said in his baby voice testing his sister's name and nodding in acknowledgement.

--

"Alora, hun your mother and you are going to stay with your grandfather for a while" Septimus said kneeling down to a six-year-old Alora.

"But- why?" Alora asked tilting her head "cause the war here is getting a little too tensed here and your grandpa doesn't want your mother and you to get hurt" Septimus explained.

"Will Brax come along too?" Alora questioned "he can't as he has hire duties to fulfill and no one can know about you as your the first Malfoy daughter for over a century" Septimus explained.

"What about my lessons, father?" Alora asked as her sterling grey looked at the grayish-blue eyes.

"You can continue your lessons at the mansion, lora" Septimus said stroking her silver locks.

"Alright, I'll see you again right? Father" Alora questioned "of course you will princess, it won't be for a long time but I'll see you once your all grown up" Septimus said with a rare smile on his face.

"Lora! There you are! I was searching for you everywhere!" An 8-year-old Abraxas said panting as he ran towards the father-daughter duo.

"Clearly not everywhere" Alora said looking at her big brother who flicked her head for the comment.

"What is it that you needed, dear Brax?" Alora asked stroking her forehead "I wanted to spend some time with you before you leave to France" Abraxas said.

"Well then let's go!" Alora said smiling widely knowing that she'd miss these moments while she was in France.

--

"Father says that you'll have to join Beauxbatons when your of age so you'll be away from the so called light" Abraxas said placing his knight right across the king.

"I know, mother had informed me" Alora said killing the knight with her horse "you do know what this means right?" Abraxas said narrowing his eyes at the chess board calculating his next move.

"It means when I get back I'll be tan and absolutely beautiful and also not a child" Alora said silently smirking at the board as Abraxas sighed.

"Don't worry Brax, I bet you'll be handsome by the time I come back" Alora said.

"I know I'll be handsome, but that's not what I'm worried about, who'll protect you when someone's gonna bully you? Who'll protect you from all the boys?" Abraxas said.

"Brax, I'm five, there aren't gonna be boys for a long time" "hopefully never" "and no one's gonna bully me- or anyone at that, the school has charms and a strict rule against bullying" Alora said glaring at him when he interrupted.

"Checkmate" Alora stated smiling at her brother who widened his eyes in disbelief.

"Alora!" A shout came from the other side of the house and alora got up knowing it was her mother.

"Don't stress, brother, everything's going to fine" Alora said ruffling his hair before skipping away.