weirdo

Hayami's feet tapped the ground in an impatient matter, her eyes constantly checking the clock. It was clear he probably wasn't going to show up, but it really annoyed Hayami how he decided not to alert the director he'd be late. 

She quietly read from her book, it wasn't really interesting in her opinion—she was reading it for the sake of time to pass by quicker since that seems to work every time she studies in the library.

"I don't think he'll make it today. I'll take a leave today and maybe we could start filming tomorrow" Hayami spoke up. She gently closes her book and stood up from the chair.

She walks up to the sliding door, hoping to finally get out. But there he is—noirette hair with a sketching pencil hanging down from his mouth, tallish diamond body. He was way too close, or maybe she was. But whatever it was, the tension was weird. He looked down on Hayami, for obvious reasons was because she was considerably shorter than him. He looked irritatingly messy, someone who Hayami would never associate herself with.

The boy slipped and fell to the ground, he quickly stood up and brushed off his clothing. "Are you okay?" The director asked with slight worry.

"Yep—I'm fine..." 

Hayami could definitely tell he was extremely embarrassed but decided to brush it off as if he didn't care. Hayami sat back in her seat previously, setting the soft cover book she was holding light onto the table.

The director straightened the camera angle and then started to speak. "Finally, the cast are finally here and prepared to record. Let me just do a quick introduction, I'm Ji Insu and I'll be filming your documentary for the next two months. Since I am older than you two, You should just call me Mister" the director stated politely.

He hands both of them a sheet of discussing further in towards what the documentary is about, "As you both know—at least I hope you both knew from before, this documentary's purpose is to look into the life of korean high school students living different lives. In simpler words, we're just observing how your life at school with each for the next three months. It'll be easier for us to film if you would just be yourself or pretend as if there wasn't a camera at all..."

While Insu was babbling away about the documentary—most likely a coping mechanism since he is the least comfortable person in the room, Hayami stole some glances from the boy who sat next to her nonchalantly. There was obviously going to be a lot she won't like about him, his stance, his late arrival, and just everything about him gave a red flag to Hayami.

"Well now that I've went over the documentary, I think we should start filming now.", Insu began to start recording, "Let's start off with some introductions—San, you first."

"My name is Choi San"

"...Is that it?"

"Yes"

"O-okay! That was good considering it's your first time you've been on camera. Next is Hayami..." the director averted the camera toward Hayami.

"I'm Mikan Hayami, and I'm 19 years old. I'm nervous since it's my first time on camera, but I'll try to do my best" the long-haired girl greeted blandly.

"Cut! That was great Hayami!" Insu complimented Hayami.

"That's not the same reaction I got..." San complained.

"I didn't mean to treat you differently San, you were just as great too!"

The once pout San was more assured of his charms on camera. Without anybody noticing, Hayami quickly rolled her eyes.