Zoroaster

While I was sleeping, I can hear loud footsteps outside my room. So I take a peek and I saw the two new survivors Lizzie and Milo shapeshifting into water. I grabbed my walkie talkie and talked to Daniel. I said to him "Daniel! Danieel! The two survivors, they, they both turned into liquid" he said to me "What! Let me check my security footage real quick" but then, I heard a familiar voice over my walkie talkie and there I heard Lizzie. She said to Daniel "Oh you don't have to. Your about to die." And I lost communication of him.

I hurriedly go to Gerry, Jemayma, and Jason's room to ask for help. I told them that Daniel needs help and we hurriedly go to the security cams room to check on him. There we saw Daniel badly hurt on the lower abdomen. He said to us "T-the medkit. I-it's over t-there. G-grab it p-p-please." Jemayma grabs the medkit and she found a weird syringe. So she injected it into Daniel's left arm and all of a sudden, the bleeding stopped. Jemayma asked "How come you get to invent this type of thing" he replied "Long story though. NOW GET YOUR BUTT'S OUT OF HERE AND SOUND THE ALARM"

I hurriedly sounded the alarm to notify the others about the situation and Jason said to us "You all ok, I need to interrogate about Music, Rainer, and Monika about what they did because they have no idea about this. Jemayma, Gerry, you guys search for Lizzie and Milo while me and Z will look for the three of them. We will also be holding guns incase one of them might also be infected by the water too. So, let's split up now"

I now go with Jason and to our surprise, we saw Lizzie and Milo stabbing Sr. Louisa. "P-please have mercy. I don't wanna die p-please" Milo said to her "Oh but we want you dead? Or you might want to kill your self instead?" He brought out his knife and he splashed Sr. Louisa with water making Sr. Louisa kill herself. As Sr. Louisa killed her self, she said the words "Thanks be to God" and she stabbed herself multiple times as Lizzie and Milo watch her kill herself.

As Lizzie and Milo leave, this would be the perfect opportunity to go to Music and the others direction and there we closed Sr. Louisa's eyes. As we now move forward, Music, Rainer, and Monika pops out all of a sudden. They asked us "Uhh what's going on? Is there trouble in the base?" Jason said to them "Ok, you guys have to follow me to Daniel's security office." Me, Jason, and the others goes back to the office but as Jason turned around, he got stabbed by Lizzie multiple times.

"JASSONNNN!!!" I screamed in fear as we all stood there infront of Jason's body.