Jemayma

All of us are having a great time together though with Gerry, Jason, Celine and Z. We eat together, we bond together and we even....well remember our friends who died, except Miya, she's a total jerk. The fun ended when the alarm in the base alerted us that someone's outside. The 5 of us checked who are the newcomer's and it looks like we have new survivors. Gerry and me checked there eyes and see if they are infected. What I notice on the yellow haired girl survivor and the black skinned survivor is there eyes are Lime green unlike to our eyes.

I think I can smell something suspicious to the two newcomers in our base. The 5 of them introduced themselves. The red haired girl spoke up first and her name is Music. The yellow haired boy's name is Rainer while the brown haired girl's name is Monika. The name of the two suspicious survivors are Lizzie and Milo. They are kinda like controlled by the water but there eye color are different. Instead of a dark green one, its a Lime green one.

I even notice that Lizzie and Milo always talk privately like I taught they we're lovers or something. But they seem nice everytime they talk to us. They even talked about how horrible the concert is when the virus happened. But I am beggining to get so suspicious about them. Except only for Music, Rainer and Monika because the three of them seems to be not so suspicious.

While we we're all sleeping, I saw Milo and Lizzie's bed empty. I followed them and I saw them talking just beneath the tree. I overheard what they we're both saying and this is what I heard.

"So GOP5 who are we gonna kill first?" Milo then answered Lizzie. "I think we should kill Jemayma first. The girl with the pigtails all-day." Lizzie then answered "Are you sure with your respones GOP5?" Milo then agrees with Lizzie "I sure am, GOP6"

THIS IS REALLY CRAZY! They want to kill me, they want to kill us all. I don't wanna die? I still wanna live. WHAT WILL I DO! WHAT IF THEY IMMEDIATELY ATTACKED ME WHILE I'M ASLEEP?!?!

The next morning, I questioned Lizzie and Milo. I asked them "Hey guys, where have you've been last night? I didn't see you in your beds last night." GOP6 you know what I mean answered. "Well me and Milo just had a nice stroll around the base and admire the beauty of it." Well that's creepy though. I just answered "Ohhhhh ok. That's kinda cool."

In sudden notice, they immediately left again and talked privately. I overhear them again and this is what I heard from them. "Change of plans GOP6. We will kill Celine instead. Jemayma kinda knows our actions already. We must be careful about her." I gasp in shock and in all of my total fear, I slipped by accident on a wet slime. They both heard me tripped so I ran so fast until I can see all of them having a nice time with each other.

I screamed at them in total fear by saying to them "MILO AND LIZZIE, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON'S ANYMORE. THEY BOTH ARE CONTROLLED BY THE WATER. AND THEY ARE PLANNING INTO KILLING CELINE." This is we're Music gets angry at me for saying to her best friend a murderer. She said to me "you better stop with your games you Homocidal B****. How could you say things about them. I taught you we're so nice to other survivors. You don't belong here. Get out of my way."

I just cried in grief and sorrow of all the things that Music said to me. And then Lizzie and Milo showed up. In all my rage I said to them "YOU! YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTERS. I GOT MY EYE ON YOU TWO!" And then I walked out.