1 introduction

Characters:
- Bong Bong Marcos (Sandro's father)
- Liza Marcos (Sandro's mother)
- Sandro Marcos
- Simon Marcos (middle son of BBM and madam Liza, Sandro's brother)
- Vincent Marcos ( the younger son of BBM and madam Liza, Sandro's brother)
- Samantha Borja (you)

Disclaimer:
All things, time, and place, events here are all fictional please don't take it seriously po its all made by author's imagination po.

Samantha's POV
Hi everyone I'm Samantha maganda chariz I'm Samantha Borja 23 from cabanatuan city. Im the the only daughter of my mother and my dad abandoned me when i was a child so i don't even know who is he the only on that I know is i really really love my mom even though she has a new family.

Sandro's POV
Hi everyone I know you already know me na po but let me introduce my self first so hi I am Ferdinand Alexander Marcos III 28 the eldest son of bong bong and liza Vinny's and simon's kuya and the future congressman of first district of Ilocos Norte that's all wav you darli'n.

To my tahanan and the love of my life Sandro:
~ hey my congressman I love you, I miss you na, I know after you read this message iiyak at magagalit kana talaga sakin, well love I just want to say sorry for leaving you alone I can't promise na makakabalik pako dyan and if ever sawa kana na mag intay para sa akin you can another girl okay lang sakin, you don't need to worry na po okay lang ako dito. And one last thing please forget me na wag mo na pahirapan pa yung sarili mo let's throw all memories and let's find our new tahanan pero ako I can't promise na makakahanap ako kase ikaw lang talaga,  by the way love I'm going to deactivate my all social media accounts and change my phone number this the only way na nakikita ko para maka limot. Once again I love you and I miss you, and take care of yourself mwa. I'm not going to say ayoko na sayo, hindi na kita mahal, mag hiwalay na tayo, I used to say limutin mo nako, linutin mo na ang dating tayo mahal kita ngunit hangang dito na lang muna ang ating pahina.

>>>>>>>>>

"Do you Dolly, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?

"I do

"Do you Sandro, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?

"I do

"You may now exchange the rings

"With this ring I, Akeisha Dolly Franzel, take you, Ferdinand Alexander , to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us.

"With this ring I, Ferdinand Alexander, take you, Akeisha Dolly Franzel, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, husband!" Bong bong Marcos said kasi civil wedding lang