Oh Doctor! - Part 2 - Bruce x Reader

"Oh, er........... (Y/n) yeah. I know I've messed up.............."

"Messed up?! That's an understatement. You do know that your girl was walking around the compound in only her underwear, don't you? Very nice, just ever so slightly revealing underwear, with just the right amount..........." Tony hummed. Stopping himself before he said anything that could get him in serious trouble.

"And you are still in here rather than your room with her. If you don't get the idea from that, that you need to get your ass out of this lab for a while and pay (Y/n) some attention, then maybe she should just move on. I........."

"Move on! What do you mean, move on? What did she say?" A shocked Bruce interrupted. The notion that (Y/n) might leave him and find some other man that wouldn't spend every spare moment in a lab coat, scaring him to the core.

(Y/n) was the best thing that had ever happened to him. And to Bruce, she was perfect. She was smart, funny, kind, and sweet, with just the right amount of crazy to ensure that she fit into the team, perfectly. To begin with, Bruce thought that she would have been more interested in one of the others, in Steve or Bucky. Even Tony himself. Yet it quickly became obvious, to everyone else at least, that she only had eyes for the quiet doctor. A fact that it took Bruce a little while to catch up on. But when he had, he couldn't have been happier. And even though he had tried to tell her that a relationship with him might not be the best thing, given the Hulk and all, she had stuck with him. Bruce sure that he was never happier than when he had (Y/n) by his side. Not as though there had been much of that recently. And now, he could have actually messed everything up.

"She said that she doesn't think that you loved her. That you don't care. That she has tried everything to get you to notice her. To get you to..........To get you to........ She even said that she had thought about scribbling some long and complicated theorem on her body, just to see if it would make you give her some attention. So, maybe she should give up. Accept that you don't want her, and end it all. Just move on." Tony told him. Bruce slumping into his chair and dropping his head into his hands, as he listened to his friend go over what his teary eyed girlfriend had told him. Bruce realising that he had really screwed up this time. And if he didn't do something quickly, then he could lose (Y/n) forever.

"What am I going to do, Tony? I do love her. I do care. I can't lose her." The doctor lamented. Mentally beating himself up for letting things have got this far. For being so inattentive to (Y/n)'s needs. To his own. So many times, he had thought about leaving the labs and going back to their rooms. To tear (Y/n)'s clothes from her body and push her into the mattress. Yet, something had always happened, and before he knew it, he had been in the labs all night, once again. Not looking up from his work, until the first rays of the new day sun had begun to peak through the windows.

"Hey, hey. I know you love her. We all know you love her. And you aren't going to lose her. Just place yourself under old uncle Tony's wing, and tomorrow (Y/n) will getting a visit from "Doctor Love"." Tony chuckle, as he placed his arm around Bruce's shoulder. Bruce not sure whether he liked the idea of this Doctor Love thing. The doctor shuddering a little as he looked up at the grinning billionaire. All manner of thoughts going through his mind as he tried to work out what Tony could possibly have in mind. But if it meant that he didn't lose his girl, Bruce was willing to go along with anything that Tony had in mind.

                                                            >>-----------------------------<<

"No!" Bruce exclaimed, as he looked at the very small, flimsy item in Tony's hand.

"She will laugh me out of the bedroom. Think I've lost my mind. And.......... well it's not exactly me is it?" Bruce added. The nervous doctor looking around the store to make sure that no one was watching Tony and himself.