Chapter 1: Everythings Gonna be Fine.. Right?

(  WELCOME TO THE FIRST CHAPTER. didn't think you'd read this tbh but hey, here we are hehehe. oh and pls give some feedback and ideas for other chapters, THANKSSS HAVE FUN ;)  )

 oh and pls give some feedback and ideas for other chapters, THANKSSS HAVE FUN ;)  )

You look up to the roof out of boredom while laying on your bed. "What should I do, what should I do???" You were quite the impatient one... and boredom always got to you the easiest.
You thought for about..15 minutes or so trying to think of something fun to do. Something clicked in, "Wait... I think I saw this vr game featured at the game store yesterday and it looked quite fun. Might as well just try that out instead of sitting here doing nothing like an idiot."

You got up on your feet and quickly got dressed before sprinting downstairs to hurry to the gameshop. You always got excited really easily, and this was one of those times. As you got into the shop, you asked one of the employees if they still sell any copies of the game here. The employee told you that they only had 1 copy of the game in stock and they can't sell it. You begged them to let you buy the game, that didn't work.. so you asked if they would like you to pay 2× the cost for it. They agreed! The cashier looked at you with confusion on why the heck you were so keen into buying this H̶A̶U̶N̶T̶E̶D̶ game. Yes, haunted. You didn't know about the haunted part, but it's the reason why they wouldn't sell THAT specific copy of the game to anyone at all. By haunted I mean... it is corrupted by this creepy rabbit looking costume with glowing purple eyes. This is classified as a glitch to the shop owners but it really wasn't just a glitch... definitely not. There had to be more to it.

When you rushed home, you immediately took your headset out of it's box, took the game you recently bought and started the virtual experience.. you were hella excited for this game, since it's really popular in your area and everyone always gives out good feedback. When you started the game, the spooky vibes immediately hit. "Damn, they really went hard on this game." You thought.
After clicking the 'new game' button you started fnaf 1, night 1. It went pretty smooth and easy so you didn't expect anything more from the second night.

A few hours had pased. You really enjoyed this game I guess... and it's pretty obvious since you had already finished the normal mode.

You pulled the lever that was on your right. This mode definitely seemed way eerier than the regular one.
Fnaf 1 Night 5 and 6.. that was hard as heck, well, at least to you since it was your first time playing any fnaf game. "Should've played the original fnaf 1 first." You thought.
After 2 hours you finally finished this mode too. You absolutely despised the plushbaby level, that was hell. "What are tapes for.." You thought as you looked at all the tapes you collected. Just as you thought you finished the game already you saw a button that had 'showtime' written on it. You clicked on it since you had 30 fazcoins which is what is required and it brought  you to the original stage where the main animatronics started performing.

"What the hell!? the song randomly cut off, what was that about" You just ignored it and carried on trying to figure out this 'tape' shit. You had 16 and couldn't find anymore. You played the tapes and it really creeped you out. But it's just a part of the game right.. i mean, its a horror game anyways. "I guess that's all?" You had finished all the levels, there can't be anymore for sure? "Wait what's this.. 'pizza party' huh.. this wasn't here before. Maybe its a congratulating level because I finished the game"

It wasn't just a "congratulating" level.. it was bad, weird and creepy. This is definitely not a part of the game.
You started hearing loud footsteps that made creaking floor sounds. If this was just a glitch it wouldn't be like this at all, it would just be buffering. You were in a room with a wooden table in front of you that had a birthday cake on top of it. There was also a purple-ish pink curtain behind you with silver stars. Suddenly the footsteps stopped and a bunch of confetti started falling from the sky.

"WHAT IS THAT THING!?!?" You shouted as you saw a hand peak through the curtain that was behind you. Your head was full of confusion, horror and disgust. Why disgust and horror? Because this creature looked so terrifying as it slowly stepped out of the curtains and towards you.

"What are y-you? What d-do you want?" you said while stuttering. The creature didn't respond, instead it did a hand motion to tell you to follow it. And of course what you did was.. NOT follow it! Why would you even do that? "I'm not following y-you.. LEAVE ME ALONE!!" You shouted as the creature started skipping towards you. *beep* you shut down the game. "Why didn't I do that earlier?" You felt stupid. You were getting mixed feelings about this 'thing' why was it there? You've watched several people play this game and none of them saw that creature. It was freaking you out to the point you felt like you had to burn down the game in order to get over what you just went through. No, you can't just end it there, you had to find out what that was. It was too strange to just leave it out like that.