Chapter 1

"Dragon's Fall"

Normal days within the Hyoudou Household, Kiba on the couch polishing his balance breaker, Gasper in the box next to Kiba while requesting food from the said knight. and the last one of the young male is Issei who has been ignored for the past months by the girls.

"Issei-san, I think you made them mad its been a couple of months now and they wont even spare a glance at you, do you have any idea why?." Kiba glanced at Issei who seem to have missed a whole week of sleep from the huge and blackened eye bag he had.

"That's the problem Kiba, I have no idea what's their problem is, since the only girls who speaks to me is Rossweisse-sensei, and Ravel, speaking of ravel i need her coffee my body is going to log off... hahaha..." Issei said while Kiba points at the kitchen, pointing out the cold coffee on the table.

"Yeah, there's some on that table i think she said you only need to heat it up and you're ready" Kiba stated as Issei proceeds to go there and take the cup of coffee and go with the process for a good minute since he used a magic circle to heat up the coffee as he took a sip of it.

"Yeah! Its great, it hits the spot!" Issei rubbed his neck feeling a little bit of heat from gulping the whole cup of heated coffee without considering how it could have heen.

Kiba's mouth agape while he rub his own neck, "That must have hurt..." a sweat falls from his forehead a little taken aback at what Issei just did.

"That's it, I'm off to school bro take care of gasper! I have some early errands" Issei waves to Kiba and Gasper, leaving his house in a hurry knowing he has an early contract today.

"Bye Issei-senpai!" Gasper waved, followed by Kiba "Yes!, take care see you in the club Issei-san!" Both waved him off.

----------SCENE BREAK----------

Sensei! I have some problem, the girls wont interact with me for a while now i need some advise" Issei sent a message to his teacher and adult figure. the fallen angel governor Azazel.

Yeah? thats all brat? why not try apologising or something, I think you did something you dont know you did." The said Azazel sensei replied to the frantic boy.

Really? thanks sensei!" Happily replied to the man.

Is that all? If so update me if anything happens, oh and one more thing issei, dont do something dangerous related a dragon's biology, we just found out something regarding that subject, i just wanna update you since i know you would do something stupid." Azazel replied to the boy and relaying some important informartion.

Hey!, but thanks you know azazel-sensei, I honestly have no idea without your guidance" Issei replied, knowing he wont go far without his teacher.

You're welcome, geez kiddo your gonna make me blush with praise hahaha!" Azazel replied back.

I have to go, thanks again sensei!" Issei replied again.

Again kid, you're welcome take care" Azazel sent back.

👍🏻" He replied back a thumbs-up, making the fallen angel a little hurt first vali now issei.

"Kids these days" Azazel smiled as he puts away his phone.

"Even without God, the world still continues on... are you proud of your creations father?" He asked the wind while he looks at the beautiful sky above.