Chapter 1.5

Narrative POV

It was unbearable, Ddraig while in control of Issei's body felt the burning feeling on his insides due to the upbringing of Dragons Fall. "I only have a few minutes, damn it this body will crumble into bits if my plan fails." Ddraig looks at the matured state of Dragons Fall that Issei got, it was an impossible mission to even try of saving the boy. "No... impossibility wont stop me, he is my friend so i'll do anything within my capability to save him." his Draconic aura burst out of his body, that said aura was fighting the corrupted aura of the fall thats trying to destroy Issei body. "He needs me, and i'll be damned if let him dieeeee!" Ddraig shouts as more explosive aura came out at every single pores of his body, it was destroying the block of ice beneath his feet, melting it to the point that a crater was made due to his outburst of strength.

"Arghhhhh! get out! be burned you curse!" he was trying his best but the curse was still there, not a single damage was dealt to it. "Balance Break! lets do this one more time!" Ddraig had used partial balance breaker which was far more thinner than normal scale mail, at this point it also hasn't done anything with his situation since nothing had changed and the curse was still there, very much unscathed and was still growing furthering Issei's death more and more. "Damn it... this thing wont work without an equal trade..." somehow someway, a lightbulb light up above Ddraig's head. It was a suicide attempt but it was worth the risk.

"If i put my life on the line, transfer the curse upon my soul instead of the boy then maybe it could work..." his hand lingered towards Issei's check, however a stream of tears started dripping down his cheeks at the thought of leaving his partner alone.

Your the best ddraig!

The best partner in the world!

Lets be HaremKing together! Partner!

More energy starts exploding violently as more tears drips down off of Ddraig's eyes, memories of his adventure with his partner resurfaced within his very heart. While his partner was dying he couldn't do anything, all his work were for nothing upon the cruel curse, It was heartbreaking since he couldn't do a thing for his soulmate.

Silence... echoes as Ddraig stopped what he was doing, somehow a little smile formed on his face. "Sorry partner... you could be a harem king, but it looks like i wont be there to see it..." his hand was raised, aimed at his chest while he sincerely smile.

"Achieve your dream for me alright partner?" then... he pierced his heart, "You can do it I know you can..." meanwhile red tattoo like signs began to appear on Issei's face. "Goodbye partner..." one last smile before Ddraig inhaled deeply.

"RAHHHHHHHH!!!" a loud and ear breaking roar destroys the very mountain of ice he was standing on.

Narrator: As we know it, the legacy of Ddraig ended as he sacrificed himself for his soulmate, his partner... the very being he cherished the most as Issei was very different from his former vessels, to him he was a friend or maybe not... no... to him, they are family. a family that he would gladly offer his life in trade for Issei's.

"Issei Hyoudou will live!" Ddraig shouts as he could feel that he was being erased, not dying nor living... he was being erased.

as the light ended, Issei's body falls down on the ground... lengthy hair, highly dense muscles. however as time passed by he was slowly being covered by snow. but before he was fully covered, his eyes snapped opened. the former chocolate brown eyes was gone, and a bloodred eyes with golden slits.

Narrator: One story ended today... but also a start of another.

A sudden gust of strong winds blows away the mountain of snow that covered him. after a while... we can now see what made that wind, what came to view was wings that of a bat, not just one but 8 sets of bat like wings. "Ugh..." the voice groaned as his wings acted and made him float 5 meters off the ground of snow.

"Huh... where am i, Ddraig? where are we?" then, nothing... no one replied to him. he was left alone, he may not know it well right now but his partner was gone. "Ddraig?" He continued to call out his companion. "Hey... partner? are you asleep?" Issei's tone was hopeful, but his voice was shaking as little by little he was losing hope while calling out for his partner.

"Please this isn't funny Ddraig! I need you right now... i want someone to talk to please answer me partner..." Issei lost consciousness once again as the transformation burns through his stamina, causing his body to give out for now and enter a state of recovery.