34

Thank you all for patiently waiting for this update... I know I'm weeks late... so I apologize! Still thank you for not giving up on this book!

Trigger Warning: Blood and Gore and Death and you know... war stuff☺

______________________________

People say that everything happens for a reason. That the universe finds a way for fate to set its course, for souls to follow its destiny. Either its true, no one can really know.

For at this very moment, Jin was cursing every molecule in the universe for this ill fate that seems to plague the youngest two of their group.

Standing in a field filled with bodies and ground covered in blood and limbs, all Jin could worry about was not for the souls that have been lost in this war, but for the souls that were yet to be lost. For the souls that were sure to face the wrath of the almighty trueblood.

The Bloodlust Pack may be strong but they sure were dumb, because who in their right mind would dare to kidnap, or in this case, wolfnap the mate of the most powerful wolf in the whole werewolf race?

6 hours ago

Jungkook was busy training when he heard Taehyung's cry for help. It may have been the matebond which made him ignore his gut warning, but in that moment, all JK and Jungkook could think of was that their mate was in danger.

That was Jungkook's second mistake. His first mistake was underestimating the strength of the Bloodlust pack.

You see, both Taehyung and Jungkook had not taken into account the involvement of the witches with the enemy pack.

Witches were not only vile and vengeful but they were also cunning and conniving. As weilders of magic, they had a vast amount of power at their disposal. They could enchant a soul, curse a soul and in occasions like today, trick a soul.

The witches had laid a trap. A perfectly planned out trap which they executed when the taekook pair were separated.

Jungkook was on his daily training, which was the only time Taehyung and Jungkook were separated because Taehyung had special training with the other trueblood via video call.

The witches used an illusion spell, which made Jungkook think Taehyung was in trouble. Jungkook went to help only to be shot with a Wolfsbane covered dart, rendering his wolf senses useless. Long story short, Jungkook was taken or wolfnapped.

Taehyung on the other hand, only felt the connection with Jungkook breaking but no pain. This was again a trick of the witches. They blocked the mate bond by casting a spell on Jungkook's unconscious body.

Thus, the news of Jungkook's disappearance was known after 2 hours.

You may be wondering about the bodies on the field that Jin was standing on?

Well you see, Alpha Kim Kang is no fool. He knew he had to slow the trueblood down, thus he sent a small army to keep the trueblood occupied. It worked obviously. Because as much as Taehyung loves Jungkook, he also knows that Jungkook would kill him if he let any harm come to the pack members.

The problem was though that because of the earlier training with the other trueblood, Taehyung's body was very tired and he couldn't use the trueblood Alpha command which required him to have all the strength he could muster. Therefore, the only way to win the fight was to well... fight.

It was quite a sight. The way the trueblood took down several wolves in a span of a few minutes, nearly pulling each wolf's heart out. Jin has never had his eyes being blessed this way. Don't judge him. He hardly comes across killing machines and as much as food fascinates Jin, killing fascinates him more.

Anyways, with the fight over, Jin and the other 4 had a bigger issue to deal with.

Taehyung was missing.

Now ofcourse, he wasn't wolfnapped like Jungkook. So logically, it was safe to assume that he went after his mate.

But you see, Jungkook is Taehyung's only weakness. His one true weakness. And Alpha Kim Kang and the witches knew that too.

Jungkook is the only one who can bring the trueblood to his knees.

Taehyung going to the bloodlust pack alone can only end in two ways, either the trueblood destroys his own father and the whole bloodlust pack or the trueblood sacrifices himself for his mate's life and Alpha Kim Kang finally becomes immortal.

So really, it was a matter of how the Bloodlust pack plays its cards now, because one wrong move could end their whole existence and one right move could make them the greatest pack to ever live.

Though everyone may be forgetting or may not be aware of the crucial detail which might change everything. Would they be able to figure it out before it's too late?

______________

Hey lovelies...

Soooooooooo.....

Yeah. Major cliffhanger. I know. You all must be cussing me out. I left you without an update for weeks and now wen I do come back all I do is leave you with a cliffhanger.

Hehe... I'm evil.

But seriously, does anyone know what the major detail is? It's been mentioned in one of the previous chapters. A crucial detail that the bloodlust pack may not be aware of and what only Taehyung thinks he knows.

Did you get it yet? Let me know in the comments.

Also, thank you so much for the 16k reads guys. And the 1.1k votes. I really appreciate your love and support.

Only 4 more chapters to go until this book comes to an end.

Until next update!

Love
Noonz.