Chapter 15

You awoke today, which is the first day of the funeral, which you immediately remembered as you awoke. You were wishing you hadn't. You hoped she hadn't died. She didn't deserve it, and neither did Mary. You got out of bed and headed back to the kitchen. "Hi Y/N, how was your day?" said the obnoxious squeaker. When he spoke those things, you snapped. You screamed to him, "RADAR How could my day be pleasant if my friend had just died? I'm sure you heard the news, so why are you still attempting to behave as if nothing happened?" He was terrified. His voice was low. "I was wondering if your day was going well-" You interrupted him with Your remarks have poison in them "It's a good thing you're completely aware of what just transpired. You have no idea how upsetting it is to tell someone who has just lost a buddy, "Go away."" Radar I'm not in a good mood. You locked your gaze on him. He lowered his gaze. You didn't mind that he looked like he was about to cry. He was aware of it, yet he was making it worse for you. You began to walk out of the temple until you stopped to face him and said angrily, "Tell your buddies I'll be at the funeral." He bowed his head, but you didn't care. You went outside and walked to the church where the funeral was being planned. Two Stampy and Dan, two of your buddies, approached you with troubled expressions. "We heard what occurred, Y/N," Dan said, "and we were very sorry for what happened to your friend." "You just knew them for a day and you had to hear the news that their life was snatched," Stampy said after Dan stopped speaking. "Guys, I'm OK," you said. I shall overcome it. So, I'll give it a go. I heard it was horrific, and based on the account of the occurrence, it most certainly was. I've even heard that there were youngsters present. What they witnessed must have left them traumatized. I'm not sure why this has been happening since I joined the order." "Perhaps it has something to do with you," Dan speculated. You went away, both of them waving farewell. You went by structures constructed by beacon town residents until you got at the temple, where there was a guard. "State your intent." You said, "I'm friends with the victims. I'm Mary Rose's pal. I was in charge of organizing the funeral." He looked at you, then down at the list, saying, "Okay, this way." The church was modest, but it was all you could afford. You took a seat close to the priest. Mary's casket was there. You observed your buddies gazing at you from the side, but something was strange about the way they were looking. Inside, he was emotionless. You returned your gaze to the priest, but you could feel their stares burning holes in your skull. You wanted to remain at the funeral since, well, you're the one who's hosting it, but you couldn't concentrate with your pals gazing at you like utter jerks. The funeral began. The priest took the floor. It was difficult to concentrate on what he was saying since your companions were still gazing at you. Why are they gazing at you so intently?

Sorry, I don't want to write this part because it would be extremely boring, and I'm also not including the part where she was already buried because I don't want to offend anyone who practices a different religion.

So I skipped the bit when the priest speaks, and I skipped most of the rest since it's dull.

You stood there staring at her grave, wondering what had happened. You left a rose on the ground where she was buried.

Perhaps Dan was correct.

Perhaps one of my buddies is to blame.