Chapter 41

We make our way into the kitchen and I spot Joy looking haggard as she is making breakfast and I have to fight the want to go up to her and slap her silly for all the shit she has been making me do. For weeks I basically been being her slave girl running around the house for this or that making more meals then I should have been making because she found something wrong with every single one.

I'm not doing it anymore I don't care what she says I'm not going to be her little running girl anymore, I know I have lost at least 10 pounds in those few weeks my body was starting to get worn down and instead of having a little bit of sympathy for a pregnant women she made it even harder and I can't forgive her for that. She knew she was lying about being pregnant, there was absolutely nothing wrong with her but yet she made me do all those things for her and I know she noticed me losing weight.

She probably found that funny.

She is freaking evil I'm starting to wonder if she doesn't have any mental problems her damn self.

"I'm going to go up and get dressed for work. Joy you will keep cooking and when your done you will fix all of our plates Zoey included and once we have eaten and the boys run off to play we need to have a conversation before I leave." He growls out before pulling his hand out of mine and stalks out the kitchen.

Sending the boys a soft smile I walk around the table and sit down feeling Joy's angery gaze staying on me but I ignored it.

"How did you both sleep?" I asked the twins who were both rubbing thier sleeping eyes.

They are just adorable.

"We didn't sleep good mommy cried all night so loud we couldn't even close our eyes" James whined and the truth is showing on thier little faces. Taking a closer look I see that they both have black under thier eyes telling me they both didn't get much sleep.

"Yeah she would just cry louder and louder it was terrible" Josh whispered.

"That's enough! You two heard it and didn't even bother to come check on me? That's not being very good sons!" Joy snapped out before slamming two plates of eggs down infront of the boys before storming away.

My eyes widen in shock to what she just said to the boys and I honestly can't believe she would say that. They are 4 years old. They don't know any better and it's not thier job to console thier mother for crying over something that she made happen. She chose to lie not the boys.

The kitchen falls into compete silence minus the now sniffing twins as they both cry softly making me want to wrap them inside my arms to protect them from that hateful women they call mommy.

She is unbelievable.

Joy fixes another plate before laying it down on the table that Zack will be sitting at."He never eats breakfast at home. You must have kept him up late." She snarks and infront of the boys no less.

Bitch don't you fucking dare.

Shooting her a pissed off look I make my eyes connect with hers as I stare her back down. Why would she say something like that infront of the children? It's not like I asked for all this! I didn't wish to become some monsters sex toy thing and I definitely don't want the boys to blame me thinking thier father is having a affair with the nanny.

This is all fucked up.

Completely fucked the hell up.

She is thier mother she is supposed to want to protect them from all the horrible things in the word not be the cause of them hurting.

"Yes we stayed up late going over my nanny duties." I sent her a hard look before shifting my face into a soft smile when I turn back to the twins.

"Oh yeahhhhh" Josh's says as if he totally understood what I just said and I'm happy to see that neither one of them is giving what Joy say another thought as they both begin to dig into thier breakfast.

Joy mumbled something under her breath that I couldn't really hear as she fixed another plate my stomach growling with hunger. I'm ready to eat.

I pick up my fork waiting for her to bring me my plate like Zack told her but instead she walks around the table completely ignoring me with a smirk on her face before she takes her own sit leaving me there without food.

Oh?

Zack won't be happy about that I know he won't so I don't even say anything I gently lay my fork on the table and send her a sarcastic smile when I see that smirk still on her face.

You won't be smirking in a minute bitch.

Several minutes later Zack comes downstairs his dark hair a little wet from not having time to dry as he takes his seat once his ass hits the chair he looks over to me and frowns when he notices I don't have a plate infront of me.

Should I get some popcorn?

That actually sounds good right now.

Pregnancy cravings.

"Zoey where is your plate?" He asked in a hard tone before turning towards Joy waiting for a explanation.

"Zack. I fixed our sons plates and I fixed yours and mine. The nanny can fix her own after all she is here to help around the house." Joy snarls out.

Actually I'm here to keep her husband stratified because she clearly can't but of course I don't mention that not when the twins are around.

"You know why Zoey is here and she has just as much say in this home now as you do. She is the one that's pregnant. Remember you lied about that? Had her running around losing weight?" He snarled back at her before leaning over the table grabbing her uneaten plate of eggs and slides the plate across the table to me.

Uhh oh.

Joy looks positively livid right now her eyes gown wide as she stares down at her plate infront of me before jerking her gaze up my face before shooting me a look that screams she hates me.

Trust me.

The feeling is totally felt and reversed back to her.

"Zack I can't believe you did that to me! I'm your wife! She is nothing but a -" she starts to screech out and I know she wants to call me a vulgar word but Zack slams his hand on the table stopping the word from coming out of her mouth.

"Not in front of the kids Joy" He growls out looking like he did lastnight when he punched her.

I kinda felt bad at first for her for her husband hitting her and in any other situation I would have stood up for the women but for Joy?

No.

In this house it's either her or me and I will pick me every single time.

The conversation around the table grows quite as we all begin to eat our eggs and Joy stands up in a huffy cloud of smoke returning to the stove and fixes her another plate slamming it down on the table making her displeasure known before sitting back down.

Zack ignored her.

I ignored her.

The twins ignored her.

She acts like a child that needs the attention always on her and if she doesn't get what she wants she actually throws a tantrum. It's really no wonder why Zack doesn't love her anymore if he ever even did. Who would want to live with someone like that?

A while back Josh went up to her telling her his head hurt and you know what she did? She told me that his didn't hurt as much as hers did. What the hell.