Chapter 62

Hearing those words rushing towards me, I can't help the most freeling laugh escaping through my lips, he actually thinks he has that much power of me. The only reason he had power was because I wanted to be able to get out of this alive and I have done anything and everything in order to make sure that I was able to walk away.

"Those words no longer work on me, asshole." I snarled, finally feeling a little bit more free as I said those words. "You have no more power against me, you sick animal!"

Slowly raising my hands seeing that they are now trembling with fear anymore, bringing my hands towards my scarf, I pull it down my chest, letting it slowly unfold around my neck, dropping it onto the floor.

"What the fuck have you done bitch?" Zacks angry snarl makes me take a step closer to the door ready to run at any second holding the knife up letting him know.

"I told you i dont belong to you mother fucker!" I screamed all my emotions for the past year coming rushing out of me.

He tosses the remote for the now useless collar towards the wall close to my head it smashing piecing flying everywhere but i dont take my eyes off of him. "Your mine. Stop lying to yourself. I trained you to be a good little slut you know you liked being in that room with me all the pleasure i was making you feel. You loved it!" He yelled his face starting to turn red.

"You raped me! You didn't give me any other choice, Zack, but to either accept you like that or be disgusted at myself!" I cried out, how can he be this insane?

"Your body doesnt lie Zoey! You came for me every single time baby. You loved being my dirty little whore!" He growled as hr began stalking towards me.

Please god dont let me die i just want to be free.

Holding my knife higher in my hand even with my shoulders I cry out for him to stop. "Dont come closer Zack i swear! Ill fucking stab you! I wont be your whore anymore i wont be your fucking maid anymore i wont be anything to you ever again!" I screeched out when i see that his not stopping stalking me like a damn lion would a deer.

"You dont have the balls bitch!" He snarls just as i feel his body hitting against mine taking us both to the floor.

My terrified scream scream echos around the kitchen as i try to raise my knife but his strong hand punched me in the side making my body curl up from the pain knocking the knife out of my hand.

Oh god what i have done this was a mistake his too strong i cant fight him off im trying with everything i have in me kicking my legs out trying to wiggle my body away from his he must have seen me trying to reach for the knife because he tosses it further away tears forming in my eyes as i watched my only protection go further away from me.

"You should have just been a good wife, Zoey!" He screams into my face before bringing both of his hands down to my neck, wrapping his hands around me tightly digging his fingers into the side of my neck with all his strength that has me scared his trying to break my neck. "Maybe I should fuck you one last time while I'm watching the light down in your eyes fuck that sounds so hot" he groaned out, keeping hand on my neck and bringing the other one down to my hips and I feel him pushing my pajamas and panties down my hips.

No!

Fuck no I'm not going to die like this!

"Get the fuck off me, you fucking monster!" I yelled so loud into his face, bringing my hands to his on my neck, starting to stratch at his hands trying to get free.

"I'll show you how much of a monster I am!" He growled before bringing that hand from my now down pajamas and brings it to his zipper, hearing him unzipping his pants makes me feel like throwing up bile, swirling through my stomach.

"I swear you won't get away, Zack! Someone will find out about you one day even if you kill me!" I cried trying to raise my legs up to kick him off, put his on top of me and uses my movement against me sliding a little down my body while still squeezing my neck, I feel him pressing his dick against me, closing my eyes tightly feeling him pushing himself inside me.

The fight begins to leave my body feeling my tears running down my neck closes my eyes wishing I was anywhere else but here this isn't how I wanted to die.