hogwarts.

It was September 1st, and everyone at the Hogwarts express was really excited to go back to class. I couldn't say the same about Draco. He kept talking about how terrible the school was and how much he hated Harry Potter and his friends.

"Malfoy, shut up now" I said throwing him the pillow I was using in my back. "Don't you see I'm trying to read?"
"Reading?" He said throwing the pillow back at me "I didn't know you could read"
"Dumbass" I groaned and I went back to my book.

After a while, I stopped reading because I started to get tired. I got comfortable in the seat and I closed my eyes.

I wasn't completely asleep yet, when I felt Draco getting up and getting closer to me. He took a blanket from his bag and he put it softly over me.

I woke up once we were already there. I grab my things and we went out of the train. Once we were outside I saw the castle for the first time ever, and I couldn't believe it was real. It was completely gorgeous.

And for a moment I forgot that I was supposed to hate it as much as Draco did.

_______

We were sitting in the great hall, waiting for the new kids to get sorted in their houses. After them, it would be my turn. I felt really awkward, and at the same time super nervous.

Everyone was expecting me to be a slytherin, as my parents and brother were.  And that is also what I expected too.

There's no other possible way.

"Dixon. Dela Dixon." Said Mcgonagall. Everyone started talking and whispering to each other the moment they heard my name.

Great. This is exactly what I needed. I thought

I sat on the chair in front of all the school. Mcgonagall put the hat over my head and he started talking right away.

"Mmmm an interesting one we have here" said the hat "loyal as a hufflepuff, courageous as a gryffindor, curious as a ravenclaw" suddenly he stopped. "Such an ambitious person...yeah..really interesting. But I think I see it...slytherin!!"

The slytherin table exploded into cheers. Everyone was so happy. And I honestly couldn't blame them. They just got one of the most powerful witches in their house.

I went to my table and I sat next to Draco. He smiled at me, and I forced a smile back to him. 

I dreamt about being an slytherin for years, but it didn't feel how I thought I would. I felt nothing. I only could think of my parents and how proud she will be when she finds out about this.

That's all that matters.

The dinner went by pretty fast, and when I realised, I was in my room, ready to go to sleep and start the classes tomorrow.
_______

I woke up the next morning a little bit earlier to have time to get ready. I took a shower, and I dressed up with my slytherin robes.

I have to say that I looked good in green.

I wasn't hungry so I went directly to my first class: potions.

When I got into the class everyone was already sit with someone and since I didn't know anyone I just sat alone in one of the tables that were left.

Snape came into the class, and all the people went silent. His presence truly commanded respect. He's a scary man for sure.

The class started, and everyone was really focused on Snape's lesson when suddenly, the door opened making a really loud noise. Everyone turned their heads to look at where the sound came from.

A guy was standing there. He was ginger, and he was wearing his uniform in the messiest way he could. He was breathing really fast. It definitely looked like he had run to get here.

"I'm so sorry professor. I felt asleep" said the guy.
"Of course I couldn't expect less from you, Weasley" said Snape looking at him with nothing but disgust.

I knew this guy. He was the one Draco was talking to when we went to Diagon Alley. I remembered him because his face started to get as red as his hair, exactly the same thing that happened when I met him.

He started to look for some place to sit. I started to do the same thing because I was afraid the seat next to me was the only one free.

But of course it was.

He realised and started to come slowly to where I was. He sat next to me and started talking.

"Oh, hi. I don't know if you remember me...thank you for the other day I-"
"I didn't do it for you. We had to leave, that's all." I answered without even looking at him.
"Yeah but yo-"
Now I looked at him, but to make him understand that I didn't want to talk about it.

I turned my face again to face snape and we stayed silent the rest of the class.

The class went by pretty fast. I found that lesson really interesting, and thankfully I didn't have to talk to him at all. The moment the bell rang I got up the fastest I could and I went to my next class.