CH2

AN: GUYS THIS IS RUSHED IM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW PPL WERE ACTUALLY GONNA READ THIS SO PLEASE IGNORE ANY LOUSY WRITING FROM NOW ON LOVE YALL OK BYE ENJOY LOL

"Annara"

"Annara"

"Summanara"

"Summanara"

I'm glad that I left before things could get any weirder, thank god my alarm went off. But is he really the Handsome Magician? or is he another fake like the ones on Halloween? He never performed any real magic, so I'll never know. Maybe if I have time again, I can go back and talk to him. He doesn't seem like that bad of a person. If anything he seemed really sweet. I felt really nervous because of how close he was to me. Every second of that moment felt like and hour. I still feel the blush which decided to continuously crawl back onto my face. I could tell he noticed because every time my face felt hot, I saw that smirk reappear, but for no longer that a second. 

That something came back but this time it wants me to go back. that something better make it's mind up because I'm getting quite the mixed signals..

-next day- 

I have the day off again since my boss called in and said he has to take a day off and there's nobody else to run the store. that's fine. I want to go back to Mister Magician. He never even told me his name so for now we're going with that. 

I got ready, properly this time, and headed out once again. On the way over I stopped by the convenience store and got a drink for both of us. I just grabbed one bottle of soju and asked for two cups, and some bird seed for the parrot. hopefully he's fine with drinking, he didn't seem the type though...

I finally arrive at the run down old carnival once again, and head toward the same area at the back where I had met him yesterday. I slipped through the long clear curtain things and went towards the bird cage in the middle of the room. I stopped, took out the bird seed, poured some in my hand and held it near the cage's bars. A little fear ran through my body as I had never actually fed an animal besides myself. i giggled. I guess it's the little funny things that make fears go away. but still I couldn't bring my hand close enough to the cage for the pride colored parrot to reach. I stood frozen in my place, unable to move when I felt someone's presence behind me.  Before I could react, I felt a grab on my waist and warmth on my hand, when I looked, I saw someone else's pale hand below mine, urging me to reach towards the cage. 

"Go on, she doesn't bite"

My brain just stopped. what do I say? Yes she does? Why wouldn't she? Why are we so close? Why am I so red? Why is your arm making it's way around my waist...

"Oh? Oh yea sorry I've just never fed an animal before"

"Well then don't consider her an animal, after all she's no more than a friend, right?"

"Ri-right" This calmed me down. I don't know if the reason I'm nervous right now is the bird that could bite off my finger, or the fact that I can feel his heart beating and his breath on my neck. No big deal.. just ignore it. I finally reached out and fed the bird. Her tongue tickled my hand a little and I giggled. Just then, I heard him giggle too. Oh lord he has the cutest laugh. it's not some high pitched elmo type or like a car engine ready to go, it was soft and pretty. if his laugh was a song, i would never stop listening to it, I would promote it everywhere, for everyone to hear. it was beautiful.

"I brought some drinks" I pointed towards the shopper on the table beside us, only to realize he was still holding my hand. we both let out an awkward "oh.." and let go. But his arm remained around my waist for a few more seconds until he slowly slid it off. that was possibly the longest 6 and a half seconds of my life. He walked towards the bag and opened it and held up the bottle that was inside.

"This is my favorite one!"

Thank god, I thought he wouldn't like it.

"I'm glad, it's my favorite too!"

"well? it down lets drink!" 

"Right now? but it's still bright out"

"Oh?"

"Wh-what "oh""

"So you're saying you want to save it for tonight hmm? I just met you yesterday at least take me out to dinner fir- agh!" I slapped him. 

Am I lowkey kinda maybe sorta just a little teeny tiny bit possibly perhaps into him? maybe... BUT this was a little ahead of the time. I just met him yesterday! and for all I know, he could be a multiple-times-convicted-criminal...

"Sorry, instant reaction.. probably not the best time, we barely know each other.. you know?"

"Oh yeah of course dear I'm so sorry"

"You're good" I smile at him, with of course, none other than my infamous eye-smile. My cheeks go up, my eyes close and my lips purse into a straight line. (kinda like this ^-^)

When I open my eyes, I see a little blush appear onto his face. 

It worked. of course it did, who could EVER resist such a smile?

"Well, on that note, why don't we get to know each other?"

"Of course my dear, have a seat"

He pulled out a chair and I took a seat at the dusty table. 

"So." I cleared my throat

 "Can I ask you some questions?" 

"Of course dear"

"Alright, well first, what's your name?"

"Really? That's all?"

"No! I have more questions but I need to know this first"

"All right, my name is Lee Eul"

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Lee Eul" I smiled at him as I stuck my hand out to him for a handshake. to my shock he grabbed my hand and kissed it, like a prince in a movie. Except his hat gave him more Jafar or Dr. Facilier vibes. Once again I blushed and he saw, but I brushed it off this time. 

"O-okay next question"

"Go ahead" he leaned back into his seat.

"Is your magic real?"

He got up instantly, and walked towards the other side of the room and then...

-to be continued-

AN: YALL IM SORRY I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE DRAFT, BUT ILL UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER IN AROUND 2 WEEKS AFTER EXAMS WISH ME LUCK AND AGAIN IM SORRY.