Jeongyeon x Sana (JeongSa) - Beautiful

A sigh could be heard from the second eldest of Twice, Jeongyeon, as she looked at her figure in a body length mirror, only clad in shorts and a sports bra as she glared at the chub on her body.

"Everything alright, unnie?" Jeongyeon quickly whipped her head around to see Sana in the doorway, a confused look on her cute face.

Nodding, she moved to grab her clothes only to be stopped by a hand on hers.

Sana smiled softly as she led Jeongyeon back to the mirror. She placed her in front of it again and back hugged her.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, I have seen many beautiful women in my life..."

Jeongyeon frowned, looking at the ground to avoid Sana's gaze in the mirror only to have her head tilted back to the mirror.

"...but you are the most gorgeous. You are so beautiful, Jeongie"

Sana moved Jeongyeon to face her, gently moving her damp blonde hair from her face.

"Every part of you is ethereal. From your soft cheeks.."

She pinched the cheeks she held, causing Jeongyeon to stifle a laugh

"..to your chest.."

She placed a soft kiss on Jeongyeons skin, just above her cleavage

"..your stomach.."

Sana knelt in front of the goddess she was worshipping, placing feather light kisses onto her skin

"..your thighs.."

Jeongyeon watched Sana with tears welling up in her eyes as the younger kissed her skin

"...everything. Every little thing about you is absolutely beautiful"

Standing up, Sana cupped her Unnies cheeks once more, stroking the soft skin with her thumbs.

With a gentle smile, she uttered the words she had kept in her heart for so long: "I love everything about you, because it's you. I love you, Yoo Jeongyeon"

To her surprise, soft lips pressed against her own in a gentle kiss causing her to blush but she still kissed back.

Jeongyeon let one hand reach into Sana's long silvery-purple locks in an attempt to pull her closer while the other snuck onto Sana's waist.

The two enjoyed their sweet kiss, pulling each other as close as possible, but were interrupted by a fake gagging sound.

"Unnies! Right in front of my salad!" They turned to see Chaeyoung entering the room, a salad box in her hands as she pouted.

Rolling her eyes, Sana replied: "You're worse when you ramble about RM oppa. Seriously. Did you have to put that line in Eyes Eyes Eyes?"

The youngest blushed and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Before Jeongyeon and Sana could resume their kiss, they heard a shout from outside the room that sounded suspiciously like their beloved leader.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME!!"

They gave up on resuming their kiss, but not before Jeongyeon gave Sana a sweet peck on the lips, whispering: "I love you too"

Instead, they laid down on Jeongyeons bed and cuddled to their hearts content while watching Marvel movies.

Meanwhile, all Sana could think was

Thanks Channie

Baby Channie🥺🐺

Channie🐺😋
So, um, I was wondering how Jeongyeon is lately?

She seems fine. Why?

Channie🐺😋
....have you not seen the posts?

What posts?

Channie🐺😋 sent a link

Channie🐺😋
I think you should check on her and let her know how loved she is