How he got his Zyydenchi

A man is seen running in the jungle with a hoodie on. He jumps over a few rocks and does a few backflips as he goes back to his home.

He then gets to the top of a mountain and gets out some food,"Hey come out Tobaspino." A dinosaur suddenly runs to him and roars. Izuku smiles at him and gives him a fish. Tobaspino then speaks,"Izuku. Why do you stay here? Your old enough to go out into the city meet people." Izuku looses his smile and gains an angry look. "Tch. Because people aren't worth it. They can't be trusted. Your like my brother Spino. We stay by each other because we trust each other." Tobaspino nods, but continues,"Ahhh I see. Well your the best brother anyone could ask for." Izuku regains his smile and puts his hand out. Tobaspino then does a toothless

(Tobaspino is Toothless and Izuku is Hiccup

(Tobaspino is Toothless and Izuku is Hiccup. Izuku looks straight on at Tobaspino in this case though).

Izuku then feels a pain in his head. Then a vision of Zorima. He ignored it. Then he got it again and fell to the floor and his eyes turned blue. Tobaspino saw him fall down and says,"IZUKU!!!" Izuku then screams in agony and then a dark blue aura surrounds him as he runs to the Zorima. He lets out a destructive wave killing all the Zorima and setting the trees and area around him on fire. Suddenly a giant blue bird showed as Izuku was readying another wave, "STOP!" It said. Izuku got angry and he became a blue body with dark yellow eyes. He then sent a fire wave at the bird.

The bird dodged and made a slash with his sword

The bird dodged and made a slash with his sword. This cuts through the fire and to him. The bird then jumped to Izuku and said," Fight It. You got to win." Izuku then got into a rage and punched the giant bird in the chest. This sent it back a bit as he readied another wave, but the bird had sent its final slash out already and did a new style,"Sealing Style." Izuku then started to regain control as the bird came over and says,"My name is Torin. I see you've found Tobaspino. Let me help you." He then put the Zydenchi on his chest.

" He then put the Zydenchi on his chest

It sealed itself back in Izuku. Izuku then got sent into his mind and saw a giant Dino spirit.

"Hello I am the Dino Spirit. Your my Avatar. I will say this, I am not a threat. I will help you learn new things about yourself. Become my true avatar, become Deathryuger."

Izuku confused asked him,"What is a Deathryuger."

"Not a What a who. See Deathryuger is the rider of Tobaspino. The most powerful Kyoryuger as well. Kyoryugers are an army of Rangers and you have been chosen by me to become Deathryuger. Now any other questions."

Izuku shakes his head and then gets sent back into his body. "Eh who are you?" "I am Torin. I saved you. Here use this to control the Dino spirit and become Deathryuger. The guardian of the Kyoryugers." He then gave him the Zyudenchi.

Izuku nods and says,"Say are you human."

"No."

"Then I'll do anything you ask of me." He then bows down to him. Torin tells him to help save the world and from that day forward he trained for the day the Deborah army came back to their full extent. Little did he know, they would come back so soon
————————————————————
So what did you think?

Let me know down below.

Anyway I should say for the first part of the show he'll live in that area still.

Also here's what Torin Looks like.

With that goodbye

With that goodbye