21

The sun shone through the small hotel room, leaving me to stir awake and yawn as I rubbed my sleepy eyes in hope to savor the sleep. My plan failed miserably, forcing me to actually create some movement and get up. After realizing the boy next to me had a strong grip on me, there was no point in trying to motivate myself in moving until Kian does. I relaxed under his touch instead of struggling, and I rested both my hands on his while letting my eyelids flutter shut momentarily before feeling the human next to me stir.

"Good morning, sleepy head." I purred in his ear, allowing my lips to brush against his ear for a split second, then pulling back.

"Morning." He gritted, between each syllable his voice cracking before he would regain himself. I smiled, his efforts to speak to me when he just woke up, even though his voice couldn't quite form a single letter. Neither of us exchanged any glances or words, only sitting in complete silence, for both of us wanted to savor the moments we got to spend with each other, because nothing lasts forever and life proves that every single day.

"As much as I would like to stay and cuddle in bed with you all day, there is this thing called Playlist-Live and I have to meet many people that have supported me, which I'm absolutely excited about, but you see there is rehearsals today because there's a few more days until the actual event is happening and O2L is performing on stage and we apparently need to practice our choreography, because they think all we do is fool around and that we don't actually care."

I laughed breathlessly, hoping to calm him down as he was babbling in one breath. I intertwined our fingers together before sitting up and agreeing to get dressed instead of cuddling all day in bed. I had stood up from the comfortable hotel bed and started toward my room, persistent in getting dressed for an unknown reason.

"Get dressed lazy butt!" I shouted from across the room, slamming my door lightly and rummaging through my suitcase in efforts to find an outfit to wear. Soon after throwing every single piece of clothing I had packed on the ground, I finally picked out a cute outfit. I slipped my legs through the light wash lola jeans, wiggling them around my hips and buttoning them up before heaving a simple gray pocket tee shirt over my head and lacing on the converse Jenn had gotten me for my birthday. After getting dressed, I decided on tackling my atrocious bedhead instead of leaving the room with the knotted hair I had. I brushed through my head, making my straight hair look presentable in the least bit before picking out a snapback from Jc and wearing it over my plain hair.

"Perfect." I mumbled satisfactorily, placing my glasses on my face and slipping my phone in my back pocket after walking out of my room. Kian had finished changing, possibly way earlier than me, and he was currently sitting on his perfectly made bed while scrolling through what I assumed as Twitter.

"So, I got a banana stuck in my ass?" Kian questioned abruptly, leaving me to process what he had said. I burst out in laughter after realizing what he was talking about, and at one point I had keeled over onto the ground out of pure amusement from what he asked. I nodded after calming down, and he shook his head in amusement once meeting me by my side.

"That was a good one, I give you props for coming up with that."

I smiled, flipping my hair sassily, "Thank you. It takes skill to come up with something like that, especially when I have a semi clean mind compared to yours."

"Okay, let's wait here for the others."

"What do you mean others? Oh, you must mean the other guys of O2L, right? Those are the only people going to rehearsal, right Kian?"

He stayed completely silent, only shaking his head lightly and not daring to look me in the eyes. I don't know anyone else here besides O2L and Jenn, who else could possibly be coming to the rehearsal? It doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.