Guilty Faces

*Kokonoi's POV* I woke up feeling exhausted from from all the crying I did last night. Looking at my pillow filled with so much tear stains even I was surprised . Getting up I went to the bathroom to do my morning Routine , stopping to look at myself my eyes were puffy and red , I guess I did cry too hard... *timeskip* Walking downstairs I see ran and rindou fighting over something stupid again while takeomi was sitting on the couch smoking a joint. "GIVE IT BACK RAN!" Rindou shouted at ran furiously. " WHY DO YOU NEED IT ANYWAY ITS NOT LIKE SHES ALIVE ANYMORE !" The room went silent. " I mean she was just a weak b- " *SMACK* I didn't even let him say another word before I slapped him so hard you could see my handprint in red on his cheek and a drop of blood running down his face. " don't you EVER talk about our wife that way again or I swear The next time I have to deal with you , a slap isn't gonna be the only thing you'll get!" All three of them looked at me in shock since they haven't seen me in 2 days . "Kokonoi?! You here we haven't seen you in a while" rindou said while Ran looked away angrily . " your d*mn right you haven't seen me in a while, because I've been spending my time MOURNING OVER OUR DEAD WIFE AND CHILD!" The room going once again silent. " ex- wife." Takeomi said with an unbothered tone. " I'm sorry what?" I said in disbelief. " I said ex-wife . You said you were mourning over our dead wife , in which you should've said Ex- wife due to the fact she divorced us before her death". He said lightning another cigarette. Just as I was walking up to him to slap him, a voice caught my attention. " Watch your mouth Takeomi" a certain whit haired man said walking down the stairs slowly. " B-Boss!?" Ran said surprised. Ignoring his words ," watch your mouth Takeomi or istg I'll piece a bullet through your head". Making him cough on the cigarette smoke, Until I spoke up, " and you think you have any room to talk?".. while they all looked in my direction. " what?". Mikey spoke. " I said DO. YOU. THINK. YOU. HAVE . ANY. ROOM . TO. TALK!? " " w-" he tried to mutter but I cut him off. " AFTER EVERYTHING YOU PUT HER AND SORA THROUGH , REALLY!?" I shouted at him. "What happened is I'm the past." Was all he said as his face went back to the cold-unbothered face his had once before. I felt my blood boil with hatred as the only words I could say were " You.sick. B*stard." As I walked out of the room leaving behind what was left of my tense aura and their guilty faces.