~Group Chat~

Me: Hey everyone!! I'm so excited!!

Natsu: Me to! I can't wait to be In these chapters!

Happy: Wooo! I'm going to be in a chapter! This is going to be great!

Gray: I can say I'm happy to be in a chapter, but there's no need to freak out like this..

Lucy: Oh? I think there is a need to "Freak out", Were in a chapter..how cool is that!? Oh and put some clothes on...

Natsu: Why do you always take your clothes off....it's annoying *Pouts*

Me: It's the way he is guys *Glares* {<.<} anyways! I think I might start the chapter by you guys getting booked in a mission! It's trouble to Figure out what kind of mission it is going to be though...

Lucy: it can be like a mission when we...Hmm.....I know! There can be a VERY Important Person {Random name like...Naiso...yeah...Naiso.. <3} That needs to go to some other place which is extremely far away, and we need to protect him from any wizards!

Me: and then Natsu and Gray learn to become very good "Mates" {Friends} and when you guys do the second campsite whatever, Natsu *Wink* and Gray *Wink* "Come together" X3

Natsu: *Blushes, Hides face in scarf*

Gray: *Blushes and looks away*

Happy: *Pops head in the side of the screan* Hehe..

Me: Well! We'll all see you guys in the FIRST chapter!!

Everyone except Gray: GOODBYE!! *All look at gray*

Me: *Eyes Flaming*

Gray: .....bye...

Me: *Smiles and looks at you* BYE!!