~Chapter 2~

Me: *Vomits in toilet*

Lucy: *Pats my back sadly* sorry, he is sick today! Don't worry though.. he will still write as best as he can, isn't that right?

Me: Y-Ye- *Continues vomiting*

Natsu: *In Tears* DONT DIE!! DOOONNTT DDIIIEEE!!!!

Gray: *Smacks his head* shut up, idiot. Of course he's not going to die!

Happy: *Facepalm* Enjoy! 😺

{Natsu's POV}

We have now left the pub, now on our way to Royal city! I know we are going to be out for a long time so we brought our things with us! We collected the guy we were taking, who in some random place {Not bothered to name the place he was in}. He has black hair, blue eyes, a long white Shirt and black trousers. 'He doesn't seem so special' I thought as we walked past houses on our way.

'Probably has a book or something in his bag..it does look like it's filled with things Inside...' I thought, digging my hands deep in my pockets. "Are you okay, Natsu? Your never this quiet.." I gave a small smile "Yeah I'm fine.." I stiffened a yawn, Just then a random thought popped into my head. 'I hope Gray doesn't take his clothes off while we are traveling with Naiso..if you does I'm going to shove them back at him...he better not take them off..' I thought, looking over to Gray who apparently looked like he was judging the clouds for some reason.

The buildings had finally disappeared and were replaced by trees and bushes. I sighed, lowering my face into the scarf that was wrapped around my neck. The sky was light blue {But a bit darker}, the clouds covering most of the sky as the tint of orange was shaded on both clouds and sky. It was a peaceful atmosphere, calm and quiet.

~Grumble~ ~Grumble~ I heard my stomach mumble hunger, it was quite late and I haven't eaten anything! "I'm hungry!" I moaned, clenching my stomach. ".......I guess we can stop and rest here for the day.." Lucy examined the area for any places we can rest at. I smiled 'Finally we can rest...I'm so tired and hungry..these bags are pretty heavy too..' I thought yawning, Naiso seemed tired but Gray seemed normal. The face never changed a single bit.

We walked over to a dark area, a place that would look like a shelter. I dropped my bag and huffed, stretching my arms way above my head. My pink, spiky hair dancing with the winds breeze. We all started taking out our things while chatting, including me of course.

I finally set all my things and we sat around the fire that happy made. Starting to tell stories to each other or just chatting random I was suprised that someone so important was this funny. I then noticed Gray wasn't joining in but he was usually like that so no matter...he would just stay there in silence. I decided I was tired enough so I went to my tent which was beside Gray's and happy had his own tent opposite me which was surprising, Lucy's tent was opposite Gray's tent and naiso's tent was facing the middle but was next to mine and happy's Tent. {If you don't know, the tents should make like a mini path, if you stand in the middle, Natsu and Gray's tent are on the left, happy and Lucy's tent are on the right and naiso's tent is just forward}

I finally laid down, everyone was still awake and I was about to sleep, I don't know if Gray is going to sleep as well because I'm inside my tent and couldn't see outside. I felt the strong wind blow, I know there's going to be a storm in ages minuets or hours. Deciding to finally sleep, I slipped into my bed and covered myself up to my shoulders, slowly falling asleep.

Nastu: YES!! I was the main character!

Gray: Oi don't forget me Flame-Headed idiot!

Natsu: Yeah I know cold-Hearted freak!

Lucy: don't get into a useless fight again! Just when She Author-Chan gotten better from morning sickness you wanna argue!?

Natsu & Gray: ..............No.......

Me: Good...because it's Gray's point of view next..

Nastu: Author-Chan!! *Launches at me and gives a bone-Crushing Hug*

Me: C-Can't..........Breathe!

Lucy: *Grabs Natsu and throws Him at Gray*

Me: *Ghasps for air* Great shot!

Natsu & Gray: *Quickly get up and face different directions* HUMPH!!

Happy: *Face red from all the facepalms he did* What are we going to do with you two *Facepalms once more, Face lights on fire* AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAIHDJSBDYJSJSHSIMSHSUSNS MY FACEJSSGUFUYSFUTSYGUYFSTYEIGYIS!!!

Me: *Tries to help* I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! BYE!!! *Continues*