~Chapter 1~

Me: Hey!! First chapter! Finally! It's the weekends so now I have a few days off to do these chapters!

Happy: Yes! Finally now we can be in a chapter!

Lucy: I hope it all goes well!

Me: it will, trust me..

Gray: I don't trust you... ;-;

Me: >:( damn you then..

Natsu: LETS START! LETS START!

Me: Okay! okay! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

{Gray's POV}

"30000!?" Natsu yelled out, Happy covering his ears in process "30000?? We should split it! I get 10000, Gray gets 10000, Natsu gets 10000 and Lucy gets the rest!.." Happy cheered, his tail waving in the air joyfully "Hey! That leaves me with nothing!.." Lucy protested, her eyes flaming in fury. "I think it's fair.." I smirked at her and she growled' "See, Gray thinks it's fair! So we're doing it.." Happy Gave a large grin, his eyes Set on the gems on the page.

The fury in her eyes slowly died down and she gave a heavy pout. "Let's just get on with this mission before someone else takes it....Oh, and by the way..what is the mission anyways?.." Lucy pointed out. I also was pretty curious to what such an important mission was, but once I red what we had to do, my jaw dropped on the floor...literally.

"Your kidding me, a mission that is for 30000...all you have to do is-" Before I could Finnish, my mouth was quickly covered by Lucy's hand "I know it's something this easy....but if anyone knows, they're going to A's {It's like the A in a test or something} this test and then we are not going to get the Gems!" She exclaimed, I kept quiet for a moment before agreeing with her.

"Great! So all we have to do is take him from fairy tail to the Royal city!.." Natsu explained, My eyes popped out of my head knowing that we had to travel all the way to royal city. 'Oh my god, it's going to take days to get there!' I thought, I ran a hand through my hair now calming down from the realising all these things.

I snatched the page and scanned through it. "His name is Naiso, He needs to go to the royal city for 'Special Reasons'...Now I'm curious.." I said, speaking the truth. Natsu rushed to my side, taking a peek at the information there was. His chest leaning on my shoulder and his hot breath steaming over me. I felt his abs through his shirt, his strength as he pushed me down on my left shoulder.

I felt my face heat up as I turned and shoved the paper at him, trying to keep a serious face on. "If you want it take it..don't touch me.." He had his breath knocked out of him once I did that. "Ok...don't have to be so grumpy.." I looked over at the window ignoring what he just said, the clear blue sky filling the entire window like a picture."Okay! Let's go!" We all agreed and Finally left the fairy tail guild.

Me: Yush!! It went super well!

Natsu: I now know what I should do to get Gray fluster for me <3

Gray: ........................that's never going to happen again....trust me....

Me: I don't trust you... >:}

Gray: .....................

Me: Got you back! *Points at Gray and sticks out tongue* Nanananana! >:D

Gray: ............Damn you..

Lucy: Shush! *Smacks gray* anyways..

Me: Yeah anyways, I hope I see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!

Everyone except Natsu {Again}: Bye!!!

Me: *Leaps at him and beats him up*

Lucy: *Tries to break them up while arguing*

Happy: Bye!!!