I'm in love with you, and all your little things

Charlie's POV:

The day I came home from hospital was the best I'd missed Nick so much but the doctors wanted me to stay in so they could put together a plan to help with my eating disorder, I woke up bright and early and had a shower and got dressed before packing all my stuff back into my suitcase and as the clock hit 11 o'clock Nick walked into my room with his usual beautiful smile on his face. And just like we had done since the first day we met in our new form class he said 'Hi' and I said 'Hi' back once I was all ready and we had my discharge summary Nick helped me into a wheelchair even though I said I could walk but Nick insisted that I sat in the wheelchair I held my bag as he pushed me through the hallway and out of the ward down towards the main entrance. 

Nick stopped the wheelchair and helped me into a taxi before chucking the bags into the boot and climbing into the back of the taxi, he kissed me passionately on the lips and said 'I'm so glad your coming home with me, we'll have the whole house to ourselves my parents are away' I smiled and said 'I'm so happy I'm coming home with you as-well, can we play Mario go kart and then cuddle in bed and fall asleep watching Harry Potter' Nick kissed me on the forehead and said 'Course we can my handsome prince'. 

After a short taxi ride we made it back to Nick's house the taxi driver kindly carried my bags to the door whilst Nick helped me inside before paying the driver and closing the door on the world. I walked upstairs into Nick's bedroom and made myself comfy on the bed, Nick came in and placed my bags down by his desk he walked over to the bed and kissed me on the lips before saying 'I'm going to get a drink would you like some Lemonade' I nodded and said 'That would be very nice thank you my knight'. 

Nick's POV:

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and let Nellie out of her pen and she ran upstairs to see Charlie whilst I got myself and Charlie some drinks and snacks that I knew Charlie liked, I put everything on a tray and walked back upstairs where I found Charlie setting up my games console so we could play Mario go kart. Nellie was sat on the bed beside Charlie I grabbed my controller and sat on the bed beside Charlie. 

We were three games in and Charlie was winning all of them so far I looked at him and said 'How are you so good at this' Charlie smiled back at me and said 'Well your good at rugby and I might as well be good at something even if it is Mario go kart', I paused the game and placed my right hand on Charlie's left cheek turning his head to look at me as I said 'Charlie you are amazing at so many things, especially drawing and also playing the drums. I just wish you could see how amazing you are because I can'. 

Charlie looked down at his wrists and said 'I used to be confident but going out with Ben for 3 years has buried that confidence, he was always telling me how hopeless I was at anything so In the end I just believed him and gave up trying', I kissed Charlie's scars and said 'Well I think your amazing and full of confidence, I love everything about you your laugh, your smile, your gorgeous eyes but most of all I love your body it's just perfect'. 

After having some pizza for tea we got into our pjs and then got into bed, I wrapped my arms around Charlie and he fell asleep resting his head on my chest. I kissed him on the forehead and said 'Good night my handsome prince, I love you to the moon and back'.

The next morning I woke up early before Charlie and went downstairs to make us both some breakfast whilst I was waiting for the kettle to boil I went online and booked us two train tickets to go to Brighton as I knew that Charlie had been wanting to go to the beach for ages, so now was the perfect time to surprise him. I carried our breakfast upstairs and smiled as I walked into the bedroom and found Charlie still fast asleep, I set the tray down on my bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed leaning in I placed a sweet kiss on the tip of Charlie's nose and as he stirred I said 'Good morning my Prince'. 

Charlie kissed me on the lips and said 'Good morning my knight, your up early' I grabbed the tray and said 'I got up early to make my gorgeous boyfriend breakfast in bed, and I've planned a fun day out for us today'. 

Charlie's POV:

My eyes lit up when I saw that Nick had gotten up early to make us breakfast in bed and then my heart felt full as he said that he'd planned a special day out for us today, I sat up so I could eat some of my cornflakes and said 'Am I allowed to know where we're going' Nick shook his head and said 'Nope it's a surprise my love, but I know your going to love it'. 

As the morning went on we both got up and got dressed I settled on my black shorts, pale green t-shirt and a checked shirt on top I grabbed my Converse from my bag and slipped those on as Nick came down the stairs dressed in his blue denim shorts and a bright yellow Adidas t-shirt, once Nick had his jumper and shoes on we left the house and made our way to the train station which was in town. 

Whilst we were on the train we shared my earphones and I put on one of my random playlists Nick looked at my phone and said 'You like One Direction as-well' I smiled and said 'Yeah their my favourite band, Little things is my favourite song'. After a little while we arrived at our destination as soon as we left the train station Nick turned to me and said 'Do you trust me Charlie', I nodded and said 'Of course I trust you with my life' the next thing I knew Nick covered my eyes with one of his hands and we walked down the street I'm guessing. 

As we walked down the street I could hear people talking and dogs barking, Nick leaned in and said 'Almost there, keep those eyes closed'.

Just as Nick said that I heard a sound I'd longed to hear I gasped and said 'Seagulls, wait are we' Nick moved his hand and I opened my eyes and said 'Omg the beach' Nick smiled and said 'Yep Surprise, are you happy'

Just as Nick said that I heard a sound I'd longed to hear I gasped and said 'Seagulls, wait are we' Nick moved his hand and I opened my eyes and said 'Omg the beach' Nick smiled and said 'Yep Surprise, are you happy'. I kissed Nick on the lips and said 'I am so happy right now, how did I get so lucky with you', we ran down towards the pier and the first thing we did was go on the Ferris Wheel. Then after that we went and got some chips which was more like being in a war zone because the seagulls kept dive - bombing us and stealing our chips, once we'd finished we walked down onto the beach and laid our towels down and we lay there listening to music and holding hands. 

Holding hands quickly turned into kissing which turned into a full on making out session as we pulled back to look at each-other Nick smiled and said 'God I like you so much, Charlie there's something wanted to ask you', I sat up and gave Nick my full attention he handed me a small box and said 'Charlie I love you so much, my life is way better since you came into it. I knew right from the moment I kissed you at Harry's party that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, now before you say it I know we're too young to get Married but I want to make you a promise that we will always be together and when we're abit older I will ask you to marry me, so I give you this promise ring and make that promise in stone'. 

I opened the box and inside was a Silver promise ring with tiny coloured stones round it, I smiled and kissed Nick on the lips before saying 'There's something I wanted to give you actually'. 

Nick's POV:

Charlie handed me a rectangular box I carefully opened it and inside was Corsage band with beautiful rainbow coloured flowers on it, underneath was a handwritten note which read 'Will you go to the prom with me? And will you be my boyfriend?'. I stood up and gently pulled Charlie up onto his feet wrapping my arms around his waist I pulled him closer to me and said 'Yes I will go to the Prom with you, and yes I will be your boyfriend'.