one

CHAPTER ONE

I pulled over and looked across at my best friend Sandra sitting next to me in the passengers seat. "Seriously, San. We're not supposed to be here. We're freshman" I said, feeling as anxious as humanly possible.

"Come on Ellen, we got invited. We're in college!" Sandra cheered as she patted her hands on the dashboard, the sparkle in her eyes was too bright, it was quite adorable.

"You got invited" I sighed "You got invited by that senior girl"

Sandra rolled her eyes and got out of the car. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to party!" she yelped as she slammed the passengers door.

I sighed and jumped out of my car, as I locked it, I jogged behind her to catch up. As we reached the front door, the music was overwhelmingly loud.

Sandra looked at me with an excited look and she knocked at the door. "Do you actually think they're going to hear you knock on the door?" I laughed

I pushed the door open and we stepped inside. The smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies was overwhelming.

"Where is your friend?" I yelled to Sandra over the loud music.

"I don't know!" Sandra yelled back.

I touched few sweaty bodies as we tried to walk past them. "Oh I see her!" Sandra yelped above the music. She grabbed for my hand and she dragged me into the kitchen.

"Ellen, meet Jessica!" Sandra smiled, pulling that Jessica girl in for a hug. I smiled as I said hello to the blonde senior.

I turned around for a second, to look around in the kitchen and when I turned back around to face Sandra & Jessica, they were gone.

What? Why'd Sandra leave me here all on my own?

I sighed as I made my way towards the front door again to head out and sit in my car. But just as I wanted to reach out for the door knob, a guy bumped into me, and spilled his drink all over my shirt. "You fucking dip-" I snapped but when I looked up, his piercing blue eyes were staring right back in mine.

"I'm sorry" I said quickly, I picked up his cup that had fallen onto the ground as he spilled the inside of the cup all over me.

"I apologize" The boy chuckled.

He had piercing blue eyes, curly brown hair and a stubbly chin and cheeks. The outfit he was wearing showed his muscly arms just perfect and his jeans were hanging perfectly over his hips.

"Uh" I stuttered "It's okay. I didn't like this shirt anyway" I added.

What the fuck was I doing. "I didn't like this shirt anyway?" REALLY?

"Nah I like it" he chuckled "Its a nice shirt" he laughed

"Wanna play a game? We need one more player" he yelled over the music.

I hesitated but agreed to it. He grabbed my wrist and lead me through the crowd, whom were dancing and singing along to the music playing.

He lead me into a second kitchen and we sat down at the bar. "Where's the game happening?" I yelled.

"It was an excuse" He yelled, preparing two shots. "To get you here on where you're sitting right now" he added, smirking.

"Oh it helped!" I yelped. He shove the shot glass in my hand but I hesitated. "I don't drink. And sure not when I'm the one driving myself back home" I explained loudly.

"Yeah whatever. I'm having one if it's okay" he said, already bringing the glass to his lips. His pink plummy lips.

"Sure, go ahead" I replied with a smile.

Just at the moment, a guy pulled at the boys arm "Apparently Jade's stripping in your room!" he yelled

"What?! Gotta see!" The boy with the piercing blue eyes yelled.

He walked away from me but he came back soon, "Yo, what's your name anyway?"

"Ellen" I smiled.

He smirked and walked away.

I tried to find Sandra but I couldn't so I texted her.

*I'm leaving, I'll put the key underneath the doormat. Get home safely*

I started my car and drive back the dorm Sandra and I shared.

I headed to the showers, got showered dressed in my pyjama and then I headed to our room, and dozed off to sleep comfy in my bed.

HERE I AM AGAIN WITH ANOTHER STORY. THIS WILL HAVE STRONG LANGUAGE ALCOHOL USE ETC IN IT AND SMUT. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THESE THINGS IN ANY WAY, PLEASE DONT READ.