Fanfic idea for people: King's first crush

I've seen people do all sorts of Owl House fanfics but something I never really came across is a fanfic about King having a crush on someone. That's something that hasn't been done before and it would be interesting fanfic to write about. Though the only thing he'll most likely be in love with is destruction and ruling over his subjects lol. Though it would be cool if someone were to come up with an idea for a love interest for him if he were to have a crush on someone.

I would imagine a love interest that would keep up with him yet keep him grounded. Someone who has the energy to keep up to speed with his chaotic energetic nature yet can also be a pretty chill person. Someone who would joke around with him and play with him. Maybe someone who can be relatable to him. Someone with similar interests as him yet has some contrast.

I also had this idea of this competitive person who can be a tease but deep down on the inside has a soft spot.

I also had an idea of someone oblivious and innocent and sweet.

Maybe King falls for his crush at like, a slayground or something, or anywhere where kids usually hang out at. I think it would be really cute.

What do you imagine King's love interest being like personality wise and appearance wise if he actually were to crush on someone? What do you think would be an interesting plot and interesting ideas to put in a fanfic like this?

Let me know your ideas in the comment section below.

Oh and a small poll. Would this be an interesting concept to make a cute little fanfic about and would it be an interesting kind of fanfic to read?

Let me know your ideas in the comment section below.