How do you think Boscha's arc will end?

We haven't gotten any Boscha screen time since episode 6 of season 2, Hunting Palisman. Do you guys think they'll make one last appearance in season 2b. I saw one of the titles for season 2b and thought maybe theres a chance of Boscha possibly playing a role in the episode If she were to make an appearance, I have a few ideas of how her story arc could possibly end.

-Boscha will get redeemed
-Boscha will get half redemption
-Boscha will receive karma and lose everyone and everything, being all alone with everyone against her (This ending I kind of wanted to have Boscha see what her actions and words could do to people and how they can hurt people, and that this kind of behavior will lead her to failure in life and loneliness. To make her feel what she made others feel. Perhaps this could get severe to the point where Boscha transfers to another school after losing respect, or a different part of the titan with a different school district)

Also, I'm kind of curious if Boscha truly genuinely saw Amity as a friend or she is just going along with the arrangements. There could be a possibility Boscha is hurting from Amity cutting ties with her. And knowing Boscha, since she knew this is all Luz's doing, and Amity was rebelling against her parents because of Luz, Boscha could probably team up with Odalia due to their mutual hate for Luz and get revenge on Luz for having Amity turn against them. Maybe she might even meet that Glandus girl, Bria and team up with her to get revenge on Luz and co.
It wouldn't surprise me that Boscha would try and get revenge on Luz, or even Willow. Willow turning from one of the least popular witches in Hexside to rising in popularity amongs her peers, threating Boscha's status, and after that grudgby match and having Boscha's own crew give their respect to Willow and co., Boscha will probably do something to try and get Willow's popularity back to square one on the bottom.

Perhaps we could get a Boscha and Willow witch's duel. I think that would be really cool to be able to see. We did see Willow show Boscha what she's truly capable of but I wanna have Boscha see Willow at her full potential and show her she is not the weak witch she was when they were younger, and, maybe finally have Boscha give Willow her respect/be put in her place. I'm not saying they need to be friends, just on....okay terms.

I kinda also wanted to get to know Boscha's crew (Skara, Cat, and Amelia) better, they don't seem like bad people, they just make bad choices due to being under Boscha's influences. I'm sure they're good people who just need to be with positive influences such as Luz or Willow to help showcase that. I actually once saw a fan comic someone made of Amelia and Skara hanging with Willow and Luz in secret behind Boscha's back. I actually kinda wish we can get an episode like this.

I'm not quite sure why Boscha bullies everyone especially Willow. Perhaps Boscha was a victim of bullying herself. Or maybe she was spoiled rotten by her parents and wasn't taught the difference between right and wrong.

What do you guys think? If Boscha were making any more appearances in season 2B? Will she get revenge on someone? Will she team up with anyone for the good or evil? Will she get any redemption or half redemption? Will she eventually have Willow and even Boscha's own friends stand up to Boscha and call her out, and eventually Boscha will lose all of her friends and everyone else's respect, leaving her in isolation?
Select your option and let me know your thoughts in the comment section below, if you have any other ideas that I haven't mentioned, let me know about those as well

I've been given some new ideas of some possible predictions and ideas of Boscha's character arc.

I've heard about ideas about Bump suspended/expelled from grudgby and/or Hexside. That's an interesting one. Though we saw how much of a doormat Bump is being forced by Odalia to kick out Luz and co from Hexside, and worshipping Boscha too much to punish her for her sins so that kinda gave me doubts. On the other hand, we did see the school taking bullying seriously with how security handled two boys picking on someone. But perhaps Bump will realize how much damage Boscha caused to everyone she tormented. We know Bump is overall a decent principal and cares for his students, even if it doesn't seem like it. He might lay down the law, maybe. Though...its kinda 50/50.

I also came up with another theory/prediction/idea sort of thing. Perhaps if Hunter ever rebels against Belos and Belos disowns Hunter. Maybe if Boscha ever gets to a low point of her life where she lost everyone's respect, her popularity, and her friend group, she'll eventually give up her dreams of being a pro grudgby player and under a family member's recomendation to join the Emeperors coven, and Belos could appoint Boscha as the new Golden Guard. I mean, its a legit job for Boscha, she did say she doesn't need to be liked, as long as she feared and the Golden Guard role would fit pretty well for her, so what does she got to lose?

Or if she doesn't join the E.C, she'll probably transfer to another school for a fresh start. Most likely Glandus, we've seen Bria, Gavin, and Angmar, and heard stuff about Glandus with the stronger witches picking on the weaker ones and belittling Illusion magic, it gave off the vibe of Glandus even more brutal than Hexside, so Boscha will fit right in and maybe even be friends with Bria, Gavin, and Angmar

What do you think? What would you want to see?