𝟎𝟎𝟑

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

THE SCREEN LIGHTS BACK up to show, Harry. "Up! Get up!" Petunia Dursley knocked rapidly on the Cupboard door.

Everyone gasps, they put him in a cupboard!

"I knew petunia was bad I just didn't expect her to go this far," said a shocked James, his poor son.

Lily started to cry even more, her poor baby. Severus just shakes his head, this is what happens when you marry potty.

"Now!" She yelled again, as she smacks door of
closet and walks into the living room

Harry wakes up, turns on his small light and puts on his glasses. A large boy, Dudley Dursley, comes running down the stairs above the cupboard. He stops halfway down going back up jumping on the staircase.

"Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!"

"That's one thick boy," said walburga staring wide at the screen, while Victoria was wondering what they fed the thing.

"Hopefully he's nice?" Alice was hoping the boy was at least somewhat nice to little Harry.

Harry looks up to the at the ceiling of the stairs with
small amounts of dusts landing on his face. Dudley laughs, he comes down the stairs and runs for the kitchen.

"Never mind..." sighed Alice. What a mean little walrus!

"Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!" Petunia sang Petunia in an ugly voice.

"Happy birthday, son." Said Vernon Dursley

Petunia and Dudley giggle together. Harry comes
into the kitchen, dressed in and old worn out clothes.

Sirius, the twins, Thana, and Victoria scream seeing the huge whale! Gods what was that thing?

"Isn't he a catch," James said with a small laugh, everyone just shook their heads. Wow.

"Why don't you just cook the breakfast, and try not
to burn anything." Said Petunia turning  to Harry.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia."

Harry then gets to work on cooking the bacon.

"THEY MADE HIM COOK!" Shouted James. Maybe marring Evans wasn't the best...

Lily didn't understand why her sister was doing this to her kid, what did she do to her to make her this cruel to him?

"Oh he'll be fine! I started working at a diner when I was six," reassured Victoria, but buy the looks she was getting it wasn't making it any better.