𝟎𝟎𝟒

1989

1989

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

THE SCREEN CHANGES TO SHOW a field with a girl in it. The screen pans onto her face to an older Thana, brushing her fingers through flowers a ladybug landing on her hand.

"Oh look how beautiful she is" said a shocked walburga seeing her daughter grown up.

"It me!" Shouted Thana pointing to the screen, many people smiled at her.

"Thana! It's time to come inside darling!" Walburga yelled. She looked behind her before letting the ladybug fly away running back to inside.

Walburga sighed seeing her now dirty dress, she always was adventurous.

"Is Reggie coming?" Thana Questioned her mother, walburga nodded her head.

"Yes, he'll be joining us for the weekend to, now go change!" She rushed her up stairs before the screen transitiond to show a tall man.

"You were never that nice to me after I played outside," Sirius said pouting, she just rolled her eyes.

The man was Regulus Black.

"Reggie look you got a glow up," said Barty, Reggie scoffed at him, he was already handsome.

Many girls and some boys were fawning over the older black boy.

"You're favorite child is here!" He yelled taking off his coat. Thana ran down the stairs running up to her older big brother.

"Morrigan Thana Black! No running!" Thana cringed at the use of her full name.

There were some people jealous of the bond that was shown on the screen, mainly just, Hades, Persephone, and Sirius.

"Hey kid," he patted her head as she hugged his waist. She gave him a smile before getting pulled back by her mother.

"Thana you could've hurt yourself," Walburga sighed, Thana jumped up and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before running to the kitchens to find kreacher.

Regulus laughed, "I see she's kept you busy," he walked to the dinning table sitting down, as his mother followed him shooting him a glare.

"Soooo, find someone special yet?" Walburga changed the subject, Regulus shook his head.

"No mother, you asked me this last week and my answer is till the same, no." He told her, she just shrugged, a lot can happen in a week.