Oripathy

Normal Text
Multiverse Text
///////

[Loading...]
[Multiverse Found]
[Pinpointing Timeline]

[Finished]

[Unnamed Arknights AU - Unspecified]

"An idea, without a clear story... I will fix this"

"Ark- *coughing* -nights!" Izuku shouted out.

"Why would he shout that? It's a black screen?" Someone asked.

As the screen brightened Izuku said something else, "Sleeping Doc? We all need a br- *coughing" -eak."

The camera shifted to the left, showing a woman wearing a white lab coat, with a green sundress underneath. Her medium length white hair was paired with white feline ears atop her head. She sighed as she overviewed the same file for the hundredth time.

"Ooh... yeah it hurts when we have to do that..." Snipe said as he rubbed his masked forehead.

Basic Operator Info:

Name: Izuku Midoria

Code-Name: Shattered

Gender: Male

Combat Experience: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Date of Birth: July 15, ????

Race: Human

Hight: 165.1 cm

Infection Status: 45% Infected

"Oh great more information!" Denki shouted out, only to get accidentally whacked by Iida's robot arm swings.

Operator Physical Exam:

Physical Strength: Poor

Mobility: Excellent

Physical Resistance: Excellent

Tactical Acumen: Standard

Combat Skill: Poor

Originium Arts Assimilation: Outstanding

Cell-Originium Assimilation: 40%

Blood Originium crystal density: 30.50 u/L

'Makes sense... he can't hit hard nor does he have any combat training... but he's good at everything else...' Aizawa thought.

Additional Operator Info:
Personality: Operator Shattered has been described as cold and hostile, the only Operators who haven't reported these behaviors are; W, Amiya, Texas, Lappland, and Projekt Red.

Appearance: Operator Shattered commonly wears a custom made gas mask with all of his clothing, but during missions he wears; A high-tech mouth only RI gas mask, a large oversized fluffy coat with the right sleeve torn off, military grade pants, and military grade boots of unknown origin.

Class: Arts Guard/Controller, Crowd-Control, Nuker, Defense, Survival

Affiliation before joining Rhodes Island: Unknown

"What do they mean by hostile?" Someone asked.

Additional Info:
Operator Shattered, like Dr. Kal'tsit, has a Originium entity inside of them. Unlike Dr. Kal'tsit, Shattered's entity cannot be called out of him. Shattered's entity takes control of Shattered's body. This entity has been referred to as "The Beast" by Shattered.

"Well that got dark..."

As the camera shifted back, we could see a smaller boy with a mouth-only gas mask in a hoodie, conversing with a slightly smaller female who was wearing a strange coat.

"C'mon Izuku! It can't be that hard!" She told him, putter her hands on her hips and grinning. "Imagine having an arm made of Originium." Izuku said as he lifted up his right arm, showcasing the crystalline form. As he wiggled the claws, they cracked as they moved, small shards falling onto the floor.

"Ok,ok,ok. What is this Originium?" Someone asked.

"Appearing as a black, semi-transparent crystalline mineral (although it has been occasionally seen in other colors like blue or gold), Originium can be found at sites of Catastrophes in large quantities, and is believed to play a role in causing them. Unlike other crystalline minerals, Originium grows and metastasizes naturally in the wild, and can even assimilate with organic matter if given the opportunity. Originium is also quite unstable, volatilizing into gaseous particles over time, being highly flammable when in a liquid state, and exhibiting highly explosive properties when stimulated enough. However, contrary to what one might believe, Originium is not actually radioactive."

I took a breath.

"Originium has a high energy yield, and as such, became a valuable resource ever since it was discovered in the ancient times, the proliferation of Originium had brought a technological revolution to Terra, with virtually all technology being powered by the substance. Notably, Originium allows the use of various forms of "magic" known as Originium Arts to aid the user in daily life and warfare, can be processed into a variety of forms, each one with differing physical and chemical properties, and used as a component in various composite/hybrid materials."

I took another breath.

"However, Originium is not without its dangers, since as mentioned above, Originium can gradually assimilate into a living organism's blood and cells, which is treated as a "disease" named Oripathy. Many unfortunate Terrans have fallen into Oripathy since the advent of Originium, and these people, often called Infected, were hated by the rest of the Terrans. Furthermore, Originium assimilation may cause varying degrees of genetic mutations depending on the organism."

———

"Alright where is W?" Izuku asked, wary of something. "Oh? Is it that time again?" Lappland asked. "Yes, the drunk cockroach has become a horny cockroach, and I'm terrified."

"Zuuuu~ Zuuu~ *hic* weeeere areeeee youuuuu~?" The now named W asked from around a corner. "Tell her I'm in her room." Izuku whispered to Lappland as he entered his room.

"*gasp* Lappland~! *hic* have you seen Zuu~ Zuu~ *hic*" a clearly drunk W asked with a massive blush as she put her arm around Lappland. Maintaining her regular face Lappland answered: "He's in his room, go have fun."

"Wait did she just..."

Lappland's face contorted into one of horror as she realized what she just said. "Oh no you fucking don't!" She yelled as she reached out to put the drunk W in a choke hold.

"Oh it was just a mistake..."

'An almost fatal one' Aizawa thought.

Izuku hearing the commotion outside, decided to block his door with a chair. And it work surprisingly well.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked behind Izuku, and he turned around quickly jumping away from them and getting into a fighting stance. Only to realize that it was just Red. "Sorry, I was hiding from the currently horny cockroach." Izuku said as he sighed. "Fair, come here." Red said as she patted the spot next to her on the bed.

Izuku sat down and Red leaned on the left side of his body, making a noise of content. Sighing Izuku closed his eyes and eventually drifted of into sleep.

"Aww! What a cute ending!" Mina squealed.